an eye on Gordon

it was definitely a nightmare that any sane women would try to resist . "jenny I don't think so Miranda has any problem" "yeah sure why would I have one " I replied with the stimulus of my cupidity. They smiled. " if you don't mind may I have a word with Miranda " Katie said and by that we both excused ourselves. "Miranda what are you doing are you out of your mind" I made that silly 'o' face " as if not complying with her presence fact " you shouldn't have agreed to her staying at first place, what are you upto? ,"I.. I tried.. " "now just stop whining, first you compelled Gordon for a divorce and now you call me to ease the situation , what do you expect from him please speak up or I'll start my maieutic !" "alright let me be clear you know I love him. The fact is I never stopped loving him but the..,I hesitated "go on girl" " but the situation got a little out of hand I feel I was no good for him my sheer presence embarrasses him , but Jenny she would just use him I can't let that happen I can't see Gordon falling again I have to win him back " something behind the door moved it caught my eye " done don't worry I'll keep an eye on her , you just concentrate on your purpose. "Katie said "thanks dear.. By the way I have arranged a room for you it's on the right side of second floor I said and left her I went back to my room and saw Gordon already lying in the bed , without showing any emotion I laid beside him . I woke up in the middle of night and found Gordon missing . I followed my senses and found the room adjacent to mine doors open I heard mumurs from within and could sense it was jenny and Gordon I swooped in an attempt to hide and hear them.
" Jenny I too know about it, ....

         *******************

Stay tuned to know more .. Do vote and comment and let me know your reviews