part 2

I'm so sorry .. I was so engulfed in my thoughts that I didn't see you coming" I immediately apologized while picking up the books that fell..
" here let me help you. ." As I was about to complete my sentence my eyes fell upon the man who was standing in front of me and glancing at me ,he had the most beautiful sapphire blue coloured eyes that I had seen, his honey coloured hair and well chiselled face was enough for me to forget everything ,i kept on looking at him..
"Ummh".. He cleared his throat "may I help you "... I immediately broke my gaze from him.. "No thanks" .. But my girlish glee was difficult to hide. He chuckled ... Leaving me embarrassed. It wasn't a good start at all.
I entered my classroom and sat on the front desk so I could concentrate more,score more and keep my scholarship going... Atleast this is what mum had told me ..
but lo and behold there he was sitting in the last row .. He laughed as he gave a high five to his friend . And I again caught myself staring at him.
" hello.. I'm Katie and you", I didn't even notice her sitting beside me she was chubby and looked friendly .." I'm Miranda.. Miranda Mueller" I replied. Oh hi nice to meet you. She said, I smiled. Hey can I ask you something She asked "yup" I replied.
" promise me you won't be offended , like its something personal to ask ". .." no, I won't be " I said. " it seems to me that you took a liking for Gordon , is it? ". No.. I lied.. Oh god how the hell she even notice did anybody else noticed it too .
"Good morning class I'm Mr Brooks your maths teacher for this semester.. Good morning sir we replied in a monotonous tone.. " good ..so before gearing up with our syllabus ,I want each of you to introduce yourself to the class ..
I'm Daisy .. And I come from Ireland.. Hello I'm katie another said ... I heard them disinterestingly.. "And you mam".. A voice asked ....
"Mam " , ma'am the voice got louder and reality struck me
----------------***------------

Thanks for reading pls feel free to let me know your opinion in comment section it helps to develop me as a writer... And plss take a moment to vote.... Lots of love..