revealed!!!

Mam... Ma'am the voice got louder and the harsh reality struck me as I adjusted myself I noticed it was my servant maam the dinner is ready mr Gordon is waiting down.. Yeah.. I'll be there I replied
I saw Gordon sitting on the chair I quickly took a seat adjacent to his . He stared at me and I feared this awkward silence between us.. Miranda what is your problem why are you behaving in this manner he asked in a irritated tone which made me tremble a little .. And finally I gained strength to give him a beffitting reply "my problem".. I began my problem is that I can't see my husband flirting with others women's who are whoring themselves" what " I heard him say .I didn't know that I had the audacity to say this ever and I also knew I was breaking his as well as my heart..
but right now my tongue wasn't in my control who do you think you are Mr Gordon Becker i said angrily .. Miranda what are you talking about.. By now we both were shouting at the top of our voices .. Ohh.. Look who's trying to be soo.. innocent Mr Becker i caught you flirting with jenny.. And I don't want to be in a relationship with man like yours , your a typical wealthy arrogant shit..
Damn You.. Mind your language Miranda.. You don't want to stay with a person like me.... Good.. Than Lets divorce he said fuming with anger and I stood there paralysed with teary eyes...

***************************

I hope you like the update pls vote, comment and follow me ...