The Day They Met

It was a dark and stormy night....
Sean was walking home, his umbrella was held high up into the air. "Shit!" He yelled as his umbrella broke into two. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" He screamed, Sean was getting super wet from the storm that had hit his hometown that night. Sean saw a home with a deck up above the entrance. Sean got closer to the house and hid under the porch, he knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. "Hello? Anyone I need a bit of help." He said. The door swang open, causing Sean to lose his footing and fall over. A worried look fell over Sean's face. "Hello" said the mystery voice. Sean's vision finally gets unblurry, a short white guy with beautiful black hair stood up in frount of Sean. "I'm so sorry about that" he lends a hand to help up Sean.
Sean takes his hand as his heart beats uncontrollably. The mystery man helped him up and finally spoke again, "My name is Mark" he said. "I-I'm Sean" Sean said as he stuttered at the sight of the beautiful man named Mark. "Please, come inside" Mark said as his eyes turned black then back to normal again, Sean looked at his hand, it had markings of numbers and letters that he couldn't recognize. Mark thought to himself "No, not now, please don't turn now." Then suddenly Mark says "I'll Uh... Be right back!" As he hurrys away to some other room. Sean stood, he heard a sound from a clock nearby, "SHIT! ITS MIDNIGHT" he thought "What am I gonna do?" His eyes started turning black and blood started pouring from his finger tips. Sean held the demon back for a few seconds as he walked to where Mark had been hiding in. "Mark, I uhh.... Really gotta go, It was nice talking to you but uhh..." Sean was cut off by a grunting noise coming from Mark. Sean walked over to Mark "Are you okay?" He said as he noticed his touch made a mark on his shoulder. Mark turned around with blood dripping from his eyes and pouring from his finger tips while the colour of his eyes were black, blacker than the night sky. Sean sat in silence. "Sean! I'm so sorry you had to see him like this" Mark says as he is supposingly talking about himself in 3rd person. "My name is Darkiplier..."