Seen You Again

It has been a year since Sean and Mark had first met and last seen each other. Mark and Sean never knew of their inner Demons' love for each other.
"I know it's hard but you need to calm down" says Wade who is a friend of Mark's. "But it's my sixth date and my "special friend" has ruined them all, like as if he wants me to be with someone else." Says Mark disappointedly. "Well then search for that person, ask him who he wants." Says Wade. "But Wade it's not that easy, he doesnt want to answer to me." Mark sits down on the bench at the park and Wade sits next to him. "Maybe girls just don't like you." Said Wade jokingly. "You could be right, maybe I'll just go to men." Said Mark being clueless that Wade was joking. "Mark, I was kidding." He says "But you could be right Wade! Women just don't like me!" Screams Mark. Suddenly his eyes turn black and the word "Yes" apears on his arm. Mark comes back and looks at his arm "Yes?" He asks Wade. "He wants you to be with men! Ha bro your inner Demon is gay!" Says Wade. Mark gives him a sinister look and Wade shuts up. Suddenly Sean walks by with his best friend Felix. "Hey dude isn't that the guy you liked?!" Yelled Felix. Sean hits Felix's arm and whispers "yeah but can you be quiet about it." "He's handsom dude, I'd date him!" Yells Felix. Suddenly Mark stands up and walks over to Sean and Felix with Wade. "Hey it's you again" Mark says surprisingly. "Yeah me, good to see you again... Mark? Was it?" Said Sean pretending to forget his name. "Yeah Mark, and your Sean, I do remember your name" Mark says, suddenly his inner Demon makes his heart beat fast and a shape appears on his arm. Mark turns around to look at it. It's a picture of a heart, "Is this the person he wants me with?" Asks Mark in his head.