Before the date

It was all planed out. Everything.
Sean's p.o.v:
I went out to go and get myself a suit, to look as handsome has I Hope I will. I had to guess the colors to pick. The color red spoke to me in a way, but I couldn't tell if it was just Anti telling me to choose it or not. I quickly try it on, pay for it, and scadadel. I check my phone... "Shit, one miss call." I unlock my phone and see it's from Felix. I call Felix back but no answer. I shrug and check my Twitter. "Hmm... I was mentioned in a post." I usually am mentioned in a bunch of posts but this one was different, this was from mark. It said "going to meet up with this beautiful man (@jacksepticeye) x" I blushed even though he wasn't there to see me. I gather my things and call an uber home.
Mark's p.o.v:
I was at home, got my black silky smooth suit on and did my hair. I stared in the mirror, "Hey Sean how's it going" he said seductively, "No that's not right." Mark leaves the bathroom in hopes of just winging it and it going well. "OH NO, WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR DINNER?! Maybe me, Im a gentleman" he says completely changing the ton of his voice. Mark checks the time 4:35pm, his date starts in only 25 minutes. "Okay, gotta leave in 15, takes about 10 to get there, I should be on time." Mark says. Mark sits down and plays video games until it's time.