Ch 20: End

Your POV

Tour is over. It was the best birthday gift I could ask for. I got to meet my real family and spend time with my best friends. I'm sad it's all over but now Fifth Harmony is going on their Asian Tour while I go home and meet my brothers and spend time with my family. Lauren and I are at the airport now with 5H so I can say goodbye. My sisters had already said their goodbyes and are waiting in the car, with mom.

"Bye Monkey. We'll be sure to come see you once we get back from tour. I'm gonna miss you." Ally says hugging me.

"I'll miss you too Als. But remember I'm a phone call away." I say hugging her back.

"Don't make me cry Y/N. It's bad enough we have to leave you." Dinah says.

"Awww I'll miss you to DJ." I let go of Ally and go to hug her, "Even though you are annoying." I mumble but she heard me.

"Hey, you are the annoying one. Not me." She lets go of me and slaps my arm.

"You are both the annoying ones now Y/N come and give me a hug goodbye." Lauren says. I laugh and go to Lauren and hug her.

"What am I nothing?" Mani asks crossing her arms trying to glare at me but failing due to tears forming in her eyes. I laugh sadly and let go of Lo to go hug Mani.

"How could I ever forget about you Manibear?" She laughs and hugs me back sniffling.

"What about me Y/N/N?" Mila asks pouting. I laugh and let go of Mani and open my arms.

"Come on Koala. Give me my hug." She runs to me and jumps into my arms her legs wrapping around my waist. I put my arms under her to keep her supported. She buries her head into the crook of my neck. I soon feel my neck wet. She's crying. "Aww Mila." I hold her up with one hand and use he other to rub her back. I look up to the rest of the girls to see them in tears as well. "Come here." I smile sadly at them, I move my arm from rubbing Mila's back and hold it out. They all run at me and hug me, while I'm still holding Mila.

"We're gonna miss you Y/N/N. It won't be the same not seeing your face everyday." Dinah says sniffling holding on to me.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." I say tears welling up in my eyes. Our group hug is broken by their plane being called. "Call me when you guys land. And if you every need me I'm only one call away. Just remember, no matter the time I will be there." They nod and I hug them all one last time saying goodbye, before they leave to get on their plane. I turn and head back to Lauren. She holds her hand out for me. I take it and we start to head towards the car.

"You guys seem really close." She says.

"Yea we have been since DJ introduced me to them. They are my family. It may not be by blood but, that doesn't matter to us. We each have a role we all fulfill. Ally and Normani are like our mom's, while Lo and DJ are the protective yet funny older sisters, and Mila is like the little sister. We all work well together. Without them I would't be who I am." I explain. She looks to me and smiles.

"I'm happy they came into your life. To think if you never met them then we never would have been reunited. It feels good to be with you." Lauren says leaning into me. I smile and unlink our hands to put my arm around her shoulders for her to interlock them again.

"I love you Lo." I say.

"I love you too Y/N/N."

"Hey what about me? Don't you love me?" We hear someone ask. We look up to see we arrived at the car. Dani being the one to interrupt us.

"Love you too Spice." Lauren says letting me go to get in the car in the back next to Dani.

"Eh" I shrug, and get in the car next to Amy, Katherine being next to Amy.