Chapter 13

"What do I have to do?" I asked Angie.
"You don't have to start now you know that right?" She asked.
"Yeah I know but I need to, the sooner the better and I'll get to know you better, spend time with you," I said.
"You don't have to do that," she got teary.
"I want to," I kissed her chick.
"The Trey I knew before would've died and no one would've came to the funeral because you were a jerk but now that you've changed you need to make sure that you do right to all the people that you've hurt," she said.

"All of them?" I asked.
"All of them, starting with your father," she said.
"Do we have to?" I whined.
"Stop whining, now remember when people ask, I'm just your friend," she smiled.
"You're my girlfriend," I smirked.
"Whatever, rest for now and we'll talk in the later," she stood up.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"I'm here don't worry," she said.
"Come on, I don't bite," I winked.

We cuddled in bed and I was really tired.
"Are you alright Angie?" I asked.
"Yeah,but I can't sleep during the day," she fixed my hair.
"No, I mean are you okay like with everything?" I asked.
"Please let's not talk about it," she said.
"I can handle hell you know," I smirked.
"Oh yeah? I would love to see that," she laughed.

"What's it like down there?" I asked.
"How would I know, I'm just an Angel of death," she shrugged.
"You're really brave and that turns me on," I started to kiss her neck.
"Really? I'm just going to burn for your sins, nothing much," she flipped me over and was now on top of me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm joking," she laughed.
"Do you know what I do to jokers?" I firmly grabbed her waist.

"Give them a peck on the cheek?" She asked.
"Oh it's way, way worse than that. I tickle them," I grinned.
"Oh I'm so scared," she was obviously being sarcastic.
"You asked for it," I instantly tickled her. Her laugh was torture to my ears, who laughs like that. It was deafening and I was like make it stop, make it stop.
I stopped tickling her but she continued to laugh, she was doing this on purpose.

"Trey!" Dad yelled from the other side of the door and completely startled us.
"Yes dad?" I asked.
"Is everything okay?" He asked.
Angie started to passionately kiss my neck and I was trying very hard to hold back moans. She did magic I'm telling you. I couldn't even utter a word.
"Yes dad, I'm fine," I finally uttered.
She kept kissing me and my body was paralyzed. Which meant I couldn't get her off me, not that I would though but my dad is just a few feet away.

"Is someone in there?" He asked. Why the twenty one questions old man, can't you hear that I'm in the middle of something?
"Now,now Trey, you wouldn't want to be rude to your father would you?" She whispered and bit the top of my ear. Pinna actually. Yep it's pretty clear that she's no Angel in bed, she's a beast!
"I'm alone dad!" I yelled with the 'go away' voice.

"Can I talk to you for a moment, maybe come in?" He asked. What's with this guy? Leave me alone!
"Your choice Trey, go and fix things with your father or stay here and play with me. You may never get this chance again, choose Trey," she slowly opened my shirt. Am I being tested? If this is a test, then it's the worst test ever! A cruel one. I'm a man for crying out loud!
The heart wants what it wants right, my heart wants Angie so bad but I wanted to hear what dad had to say.

So I did it, the unspeakable. I walked away from Angie,I walked away. I gently placed her down on the bed, jumped over her and made my way to the door. I opened the enough space I needed so that he wouldn't see the background.
"Yes dad?" I asked.
"Why aren't you ready?" He asked.
"Ready for what?" I asked confused.
"For school, you're gonna be late," he said.
"That's today?" I asked.

"You're not going aren't you?" He asked.
"Dad," I paused. I felt like punching something.
"Never mind," he turned away.
"Wait, dad I'm going to school," I said.
"Really?," he asked.
"Yes dad," I said, with my teeth shut.
"Good," he smiled.
Right now I can't say I missed that smile. This is messed up. I was so ready to sleep.

"Guess what?" I stepped in my room.
"What?" She asked.
"I'm going to school," I exhaled.
"Wow, I had no idea," she said.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"No problem just promise me that you won't come back drunk," she said.
"Promise?" I asked.
"Yeah promise," she said.
"Sorry babe but I don't make promises," I grabbed my towel. Looking at the time I realize that there's no time for bathing so I grabbed my clothes.

Ten minutes later I was ready for school. But why bother about school because I'll die soon.
And then it hit me. I'm gonna die in like six days. Dying people live for a few months but I only have a week.
Wow, that's something right? I started to think about how the old me would spend the few coming days. I would've probably thrown a huge party for people to celebrate my life, I would've been drunk till my death, burn down a few buildings including West Avory High School. But now that I've parted my old ways, which were awesome by the way.

"Bye," I said to Angie.
"Wait," she was still in bed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Not even a goodbye kiss?" She asked.
"Oh yeah, sorry," I walked towards her.
I placed a light kiss on her cheek.
"Really?" She asked.
"What now?" I exhaled.
"Stop being depressed, you have a life to enjoy," she said.
"Yeah okay, bye," I left the room.

~*~

"You want to talk with who?" Chloe flipped her hair.