Q and A

Okay, my question is: Do you have a reason as to why you started writing? If so, explain! Sorry if it's a boring or bad question, but I really enjoy your writing! And I really like this fanfic! (Asked by PandaSaidHello)

First off, thank you, I'm glad you enjoy my writing love! Second off no need to be sorry, it's not a bad or boring question. I've always loved writing, when I was younger I'd write little short stories and that kind of stuff. I guess the main reason I started to post my stories was because of my friend, she was the one who convinced me I was good enough to share my writing, without her I think my anxiety would have kept me from sharing my writing within my group of friends, let alone online.

What's your favourite England ship (asked by nerdgirlanime15)

Oh my lord, there's so many! Um it's a tie between UsUk and FrUk! (And maybe ScotEng 😅)

When are they gonna kiss 💋(Asked by Usasgi)

Soon, very soon my friends.........😈

I'll keep updating this chapter as I get more questions, thank you for all the questions guys, I really like answering them😆👍 (oh and p.s to anyone who's confused by the kissing question and my answer even though they kissed in chap. 17, i published this chapter before chap. 17)