Chapter 8

Lizas POV

I finish drawing on my eyebrows and I've finally finished getting ready. I go to David who's of course already finished.

I am wearing a tight black crop top that goes just above my belly button and high waisted blue jeans. I have fenty x Puma shoes and my curly hair is loose.
David is wearing a black shirt, black jeans, black and white vans and his hoodie that says Davids vlog on it. And of course his black cap.

"You look like a stunner babe," he says.

I do a model pose and he takes photos. I laugh and check the time.

"We should get going." I say.
It's a bit early but Gabbie is our best friend so it doesn't matter. Plus nearly the whole school is going so we don't wanna get there late and be lost.

We get into Davids car.

------

Im holding a corona in my hand.

"Come on Liza one sip," says tøddy.

"Okay but that's all."

I take a tiny sip and then cough. I can't even explain the taste it's kind of like a sour sort of taste.

Everyone cheers and I give tøddy his drink back. [sorry it autocorrects to tøddy and I'm to lazy to change it :( ]

I look around to find David. I'm not really much of a party girl. I know some people love to be the centre of attention and dance in big crowds to loud music but not me... I'll save that for when I'm in a good business and I'm rich.

I find Gabbie who's dancing to swang. Of course that song is playing it plays in every teenage party ever.

"Gabbie have you seen David?" I ask.

She sees me and hugs me. She smells like stale alcohol and I pull back.

"DANCE WITH ME BABE," she yells and dances so hard her drink spills out of her cup.

I walk off, to be honest I get so scared and sad when I see the people I love drunk, they're a completely different person. I go upstairs where it's quieter and walk into Gabbies room to see David sitting on a chair with Stacey Hollister on his lap.

"Oh shit who the hell are you?!" She asks. Or should I say, Stacey asks.

"DAVID," I scream. He sees me and struggles to push Stacey off him. I slap him, grab Stacey by her ponytail and slam her to the floor.
David gets up to try and calm me down but I get away.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," I say and I storm out the room.