Just chilling

I never thought I would like somebody or even think about anyone after my last boyfriend. But Lucas seemed different even though I've only known him for a few days but he seems different. Someone was texting me, I looked at my phone it was Lucas.
Hey. Just wanted to tell you I got home safe.-Lucas
Aww. That's sweet. I was just thinking about you.-You
Me and Lucas texted back and forth for a few hours. He asked me if I wanted to chill with him at his place tomorrow. I said yes because I wasn't planning on doing anything.
The next day I got up and got dressed. I picked something casual enough but that also looked good on me. Lucas gave me his address and I headed over there. It didn't take more than ten minutes to get there. At the door I waited for a minute so I could fix myself. I rung the doorbell and Lucas came out with some black jogger type sweatpants and a black shirt.
"Damn ma. You look real good. Your body in those clothes is like damn."
I really didn't understand what he meant cuz I really didn't even try. So I was like "Alright Lucas."
He led me into his place and I was like damn. It was really nice. I had seen some nice places but this is not what I was expecting. He had a big ass TV in the living room.
"I like the TV in the theater room better so we can go in there."
"You got a theater room too."
"Yea.  But I don't know why you acting like that because you then seen way nicer places. You then traveled the world with you fam."
My family has always been a sore spot for me cuz I really don't know them like that. I may have lived with them all my life but they were always off doing something else or traveling somewhere. They really didn't even take me with them unless they knew they had something that required me to be there.
"They really didn't take me with them." I said getting a little sad about my life. I got better once we started watching the movie. I didn't even know what was on, I kind of just kept looking at Lucas. We were sitting on a couch because Lucas said he hadn't bought the theater seats yet but I liked this better. He put his arm around me and I snuggled closer to him. I was beginning to catch feelings for him even though we've only known each other for almost a week. The doorbell rang. Somebody was at his door, so he went to get it. I didn't know who it was but whoever it was seemed angry.  I could hear the mystery man screaming from the living room. He kept saying "Did you do it, Lucas did you?"
It was probably best if I left. I was going to leave without saying anything to Lucas but I thought better of it. When I was in the living room I excused myself and stated "Sorry to interrupt but maybe I should go Lucas. I don't want to intrude." Lucas gave me a look that said he was sorry but then he said "No, you should stay. You can go up to my room while I talk to Eli. Its up the stairs to the right."
I did as he asked and went to his room. It was really nice. I sat on his bed and kicked my shoes off in the corner . I started texting my girl Lala because I haven't talked to her in awhile since she was visiting with family.
Bihh what you doing?😭
Nothing I'm so sick of my family they irritating asf. Like you don't even  get how glad I am to be coming back tomorrow. 😩😱
Ik. Me too I miss you. But guess where I am right now. 💋😇😘💦
You at Lucas' place aint you with to nasty ass.
Girl we haven't even did anything yet.
Yet😭😂
😉😉😉
I was laying on my back on his bed now but I was on my phone. I didn't hear anyone coming up the stairs but next thing I know Lucas is laying face down on my stomach. I was going to ask him to get up but he looked stressed so I just let him lay there. I finally said something after about 20 minutes of silence while I was just playing with his hair. "Who was that Lucas and what did he mean when he asked if you did it."
"It doesn't matter. But I know we don't  know each other that well but could you sleep over tonight. I could use the company."
I wasn't sure if I should but he seemed like he really needed it so I slept over. I had some clothes in my car so I would be able to change in the morning.
"Ill stay but I don't have any night clothes."
"Here I got you ma." He handed me one of his T-shirts. I kept forgetting he was here and I changed in front of him. But it really didn't matter because I felt comfortable around him. He took off his shirt and I stared. Then he took his pants off and I bit my lip wondering when that would be mine. I might have been a virgin but I was very freaky. I got in his bed and he went to the bathroom. I was laying on my back and when he came in I was wondering if I did give myself to him would he even fit. He was in Calvin Klein briefs which showed everything.
"Thank you for staying. I just couldn't be alone."
"Its okay. I was bored anyway."
He laid on top of me and looked in my eyes. I swear it was like he was looking in my  heart. I took a chance and planted my lips on his. He was stunned by my actions by he started to loosen up. I slipped my tongue inside his mouth and we started playing tug of war with them. I flipped him around and sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. I felt his thing start to harden and I knew I had to stop. I went to the bathroom, he looked flustered but he slapped my ass and said "I didn't know you were freaky like that ma."
When I got back from the bathroom we just watched a movie. No long into the next one we fell asleep. His hand on my ass the whole time.