Unexpected

Fizz

Geo opened up the present and the Canon camera box stared at me.

"Damn...." I said, "you gettin back to photography now?" I asked

He didn't respond, he just looked at the box.

"My born day comin' up in the summer, Nancy"

"That's good your gift will be this child you gave me" Nancy spat

Geo chuckled shaking his head walking off to his room.

▪|▪

Geo

It's been a month and few days. I should tell her thank you. My birthday passed but it's never too late to say thanks.

I sat there typing a thank you note on my phone then deleted it. It's not worth it.

Two weeks later . . .

Arielle

You got this Ari. People are gonna cheer. They are. Definitely. Shit, if I fail, just keep going.

I was wearing these baggy ass adidas track sweats with a jacket to match. I had blacked out shades, and my hair was filled with gel. I dyed my hair to burgundy. It was so beautiful.

I heard the singing from the other girl and I bobbed my head.

No one knew I was performing. No one. This whole thing was a surprise.

I was honestly so nervous tho. It's been half a year since I've performed. It's not a long time but it feels like forever.

I started walking out backstage and the exit led to the middle of the bleachers so people were gonna see me.

Oooh, I could go on for days
But I couldn't go on for weeks
I can even play with another body
But it wouldn't last cause I'm a freak
oh everything you say
I'm turned on by everything you do

The crowd roared as I came out. They all stood up and started getting hyped, I felt loved♡

I touched a few hands that were waving. I unzipped my jacket revealing my little abs and my Tommy Hilfiger bra AND the tommy Hilfiger underwear. I went to aisles feeling people touch me and I didn't even care.

I went off the bleachers and down to the court.
I removed my jacket as I sung still.

I'm turned on by everything you do
And at night when I close my eyes
I only dream of freek'n you
Tonight, I need your body (tonight I need your body baby)
Tonight, you got my time (whatever you want, whatever you need)
Tonight you won't be sorry (yeah, you won't be sorry baby, baby, no, no, no)
Tonight, you got my mind (whatever you want baby it will be fine, so fine)

I did every sexual move walking out around this court just getting cheers after cheers. I removed my sound protection out of my ears. The other three girls sung and that's when the refrain came in.

The basketball players that were suppose to be in the locker rooms practicing new motives for the 3rd quarter were all out recording or enjoying the performance.

I seen a few of them dancing and I danced with them singing my part of the refrain.

"Every freek'n night and every freek'n day
I wanna freek you baby in every freek'n way" the girl sung

"Every freek'n day, every freek'n night
I wanna freek you babe
Your body's so freek'n tight"

And then it ended.

The lights rotated towards the court. Cheers after cheers.

But the next song quickly played right after.