BOOM! BOOM!

Okay it's July.

Arielle

I gathered so much information about the shooting, that I wasn't even sure how or what it was gonna do to even help me.

I'm going to dinner with Chris, mama, daddy, Ty, Royalty and KayKay.

I walked down the stairs of my attic and went to the living room. I hardly ever like being in this place an incident took place a few weeks ago and I just don't even know how to react to it.

I was practically robbed. I was in my attic. Came downstairs seen two guys in all black and with masks on. They grabbed me before I could even run. One held me by the neck punching me while the other kicked all over me. I went unconscious for a good minute until I felt that kicking. They threw me against the wall asking me for money.

I didn't just leave money laying around my house that. But also couldn't even speak. MY eyes were barely opening, I just remember being thrown to this other wall and then fell to the floor.

No one knows. I didn't want people knowing. I was just terrified. Terrified to the point where I didn't even leave the house.

They smashed a lot of lamps, and stole the 150 from my wallet. I had a swollen eye, bruised up nose, and my mouth was terrible. I couldn't even map out who I was when I seen my self in the mirror. I was scared for my life. You would expect me to not even be in this place but I wanted to be here. I wanted to be locked up in a place no one really knew of.

I have only stepped out this place once in the last 5 weeks and that was just to grab my package.

I ordered mouth masks. I'm gonna start rocking them again. I was still so very soar. I was still bruised.

My parents thought I went m.i.a cause I only spoke with them on the phone. So I'm going to this dinner with them just for a little then I'm going straight back home.

I can't take risks. I had on long grey joggers with furry slides. My hair was in a half up half down do. My shirt. It was a long sleeve white shirt.

My hands shook as I put on my mask.

I blocked my nose and stood up whimpering in pain. I cancelled on them the other day when we were going to the park. I was scared I didn't want anything to happen to us.

Wait who was us?

Oh, I didn't want anything to happen to my family and I. I didn't wanna bring any danger .

*

Kaykay

My family and I walked into the restaurant meeting up with Arielle. Cameras flashed in her face and my face.

"Arielle mask is back?" She ignored them walking in.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Tyla asked her

I didn't wanna say anything but she was dressed so unrestaurant like. But then again, Ari was Ari. She did what she wanted to do.

She greeted my uncle Aug and auntie Key, then Chris.

Once we sat down I could see Geo sitting at the table right near us.

"Oh I see you invited someone to dinner with you" Tyla joked

"Pardon?" She asked

Pardon. It killed me when she acted mad proper when she knew she was from the hood.

"Lick your lips and say wassup" I joked nudging her

"Yall need to stop" Uncle Aug said

"Hey Geo!" I waved