Daddy

Arielle

Three years in jail? That ain't too too bad? Just gotta take each step as it goes. Charged on robbery? The fuck did I steal? I don't know. But charged on robbery?

I don't even wanna think further into it. My daddy and I were sitting on the couch watching tv. We were watching tv but I really didn't know what I was watching.

I sat on the couch trying to think about everything that's going on right now.

Arielle is a maniac. It's like the more we hear her name the more we're wondering why the fuck we love her?

"You gon get through this, Arielle" my daddy said holding on to me

"How do you know that. At this point Kiara is just making it so that Kay Kay and I are terrible people"

"Y'all did the crime"

"Okay and? Daddy you don't even know the whole damn story why am I trying to argue with you"

I looked down shaking my head in aggravation.

"Kayden and you are criminals. Y'all straight up broke into the girls place. I should be whoopin' both y'all asses but y'all know I'm gettin' old"

Yeah right. My daddy rarely hits me.

"Y'all both criminals whether you like it or not--"

"So you listening to what the public is saying huh?"

He shrugged, "Yeah."

I sucked my teeth, "of fucking course. You don't know the fuckin' story yet you wanna side--"

"Aye. Talk to me like I'm one of yo friends. Just cause your mad doesn't mean you gotta treat me like I'm all these people"

"But daddy I'm your daughter you should be on my side" I said an annoyance, "just cause you don't know the whole story doesn't me--"

"SEE THAT RIGHT DEA' you keep sayin' ion know the full story then tell me the full story, the whole truth--"

"You know I can't do that--"

"Why? You think I'm gonna judge yall? Arielle I think we both know what it feels like to be judged. I'm not gon judge you, or Kaykay. You my daughter and Kay is my niece. Now tell me what the hell caused you to rob this girl's place?"

I took a deep breath as he looked at me.

"Whole story"

7 minutes laaatteeerrr

I finished telling him almost everything . I looked at him he looked at me.

"Arielle. You mean to tell me. Kayden and you broke into Kiara's house cause she hacked through both y'alls phones--"

"And she hacked KayKay's Instagram"

"You fuckin serious Arielle?" He said raising his voice looking at me.

"You did that shit cause she hacked Kaykay's Instagram and both y'alls phones? Do you know how fuckin stupid that sounds."

"B--"

"You bout to get sentenced over this dumb shit, I thought I raised you better then that?"

My daddy doesn't really yell at me too much. But with him yelling now it really was making me nervous.

I wish I could tell him about getting jumped. I wish. I wish I could tell him about getting threats sent to my house. I wish.

My daddy got connections. He could get someone to find those niggas in half a second and straight murder all they asses but I did not need anything like that happening.