beat this bitch up!!

Arielle

I walked back into the place with Kaykay. We seen two open seats and sat there. I could hear people saying stuff but I could care fucking less. As soon as her and I took our seats people went silent around us.

Everyone sitting there dressed up while Kaykay sittin' with her joggers and hoodie on.

I changed into a baggy, black jumpsuit and kept on my Dr. Marten's boots. My hair was a Mess. But I didn't care. Kayden's hair was stuffed in a ponytail, it was frizzy and dry. Just like mine accept I didn't have a pony tail. It was just in an afro. My red lights were faded. I just could give two fucks about this hair right now.

"WINNER FOR SONG OF THE YEAR IS....."

The announcer looked at the card and then he smiled, "oh sh---BEEP! You got some loyal as--BEEP fans " he looked up and smirked, "if I gotta slap a p--BEEP a--BEEP n--BEEP Imma make it look sexy" he rapped doing the dance

The camera aimed at my face and without any hesitation Kaykay held her hand out for me to dap.

I dapped her standing up hearing people cheer and clap.

"WOOOO WE LOVE YOU, ARI!!!"

I walked down the aisle and up the stairs.

I dapped up Future as he handed me my award. I went towards the mic and looked down from all the lights.

"Thank you" I tapped the mic and I could tell it was off.

You would think it was a malfunction but this happened to me at the other award show I performed at.

Apparently I'm not a good person cause I burned the us flag. So people tryna do whatever they possibly can to put me down. I laughed backing away. People started whispering to other people. They knew what was up.

I seen DJ Khaled walk over with a gold mic in his hand. Shaking his head.

"That ain't right" he said, "Y'all stay tryna bring this child down when she just wants to get her word out" he said

People clapped and started standing.

I bent down and took the mic thanking him.

"Bless up" he said to me before walking off

I stood up and held the awards.

"Thanks y'all" I looked down thinking, "You know mufuckas really be reachin'. I wasn't bout to come up hea' and disrespect y'all cause this is an award show and it's about celebrating the accomplishments of people in today's world, but sometimes I feel like the only way I get my word out is by being disrespectful to y'all cause I feel like that's the only way y'all listen. "

I paused and a few people clapped.

"I have so much to say but I'm not tryna waste the luh energy I have on this. AKA gang y'all know I have nothing but love, justice for Jamal, buddy you wakin' up soon, baleedat cause I know god finna lay his hands on you, so fa' now keep fighting. And to the mufuckin officers that shot you. Watch out,"

People cheered and I started walking down the stage. I gave the people the award since they'll mail the actual one to me.

"I need you to shut yo damn mouth since no one asked you"

"But who the fuck started attacking me out the fucking blue. Oh bitch that was you!" I heard Kaykay yell across to someone

And that's when I seen her and the guys. My heart skipped a beat. The guys all looked at me hard and I sat down at my seat.

I was thinking a lot of things through.

"Hoe you think I give a fuck about what you run?" Kay spat sitting on my seat.