Chapter 1: Inappropriate Meet

Before I left the place, I bid my goodbye to my dear friends and especially to Pia. After that, I rode a thing which is used for transportation which is I forgot what it is called. And now Im here, standing infront of the big wooden gates of the place where the Loki brothers had settled in.

The wooden gates were suddenly open by the two guards as a mid-aged man walk towards me. He stopped infront me and flash a warm smile. "Greetings! Are you perhaps the new maid?" he politely asked.

"I-I a-am." I stuttered while giving him the answer.

"Don't stutter or perhaps you are shy? Please, don't be shy! I won't eat you, girly. Not yet." he said. My eyes widen and my heartbeat is beating fast upon hearing it. 'Is he even serious?!' he suddenly laugh while looking at me. "If you have seen your face" he laugh again. "Your reaction was priceless. Anyway, I was just joshing you. So what is your name?" he asked once again.

I flash an awkward smile before answering his question. "I am (Y/N) (L/N), (Y/A) years old. I was working for Princess Amaika before and I lived in Oldaver. I'll do my best to do my job in here and I promise I won't cause trouble!" I said and bow.

"Oh... I was just asking about your name but thank you, girly." he said. "Anyways, you have to find the chamber of the six princes." he stopped uttering and look at my head down to my toe and toe up to head. "You must be one of those crazy fangirls that knows how great and benevolent the princes are! You must know them already and I won't be shock if you know already where their chamber was." he spoke.

"Excuse me?" my one eyebrow furrow. "Yes, I'm a girl but it does not mean that I'm going crazy over those 'great' and 'benevolent' princes you've mentioned. And if you are thinking that I'm really happy and excited because I am going to work for the princes sake then yes, not because I am going to breath the same air as those great princes but I am happy and excited because I have a new job." I responded with my sassy tone.

He hold his chin and hum for a second in amusement. "I see, girly. You haven't fall for their looks, yet? How great they are?" he asked, confusion in his tone.

"No. Nope. Nah. Nuh. Never and never will." I answered as my tone was mixed with confidence.

"Good." he said. "Your stay here will be good since you don't have any of those affections towards the young princes." he uttered using a monotone vioce. "But be careful around those crazy fangirls they have." he muttered.

I nod in agreement about the stay and I just shrug the last part. "Wait, I haven't caught your name yet." I said and my eyebrows knitted.

"My apologies, girly." he said and cough one time. "I am the head butler of the Loki Palace, Rui Okaida." he said and lower his head for the bow.

"Nice to meet you, Rui-sama." I said and flash a smile.

"Oh girly, drop the honorific, okay?" he asked.

"Okay, Rui." I shortly responded.

"Well!" he suddenly shouted and I flinch back upon hearing the sudden loud sound. "You must head to where the princes are!" he stated.

"Excuse me? I am new to this place, Rui. You can't just expect me to know where they are. Look!" I shouted as I point the palace. "The palace is so big! Bigger than Princess Amaika's premises! How can you expect me to know this place once I stepped a foot here?! I don't have god-like powers to guess where the princes chambers, Rui." I ranted.