Chapter 8: Questions

[Don't play the music yet.]

The girl woke up like nothing did happened yesterday. Changing her attire to an maid uniform as she bun her hair this day.

The prince was been put in a room with a lot of guards guarding him. There are only limited persons that can freely visited him to check his condition. The queen and king refused to give any informations about Ein's health to the media. The news about Ein beaten up was spread all over the country like a wild fire. Of course, his dear fangirls and fanboys were oh so worried about their beloved prince's health. Others were scared about the boy's look will be damage due to the punches he received. Others were worried about his condition.

Currently, his fans were outside the enormous gate, waiting for him to wake up or just be there to be informed about the 5th prince's health. Others were holding a banner that says "get well soon, our beloved prince Ein!" or "I love you so please be okay now, Prince Ein!" or worse "You have to be okay before our wedding, Prince Ein!". Fangirls.

Yesterday, (Y/N) was awake until 12:00 am in the morning to see people standing outside the gate. She can see it because of the clear big windows along the hallways. It was a quite shock that in about 3 minutes, the news about him getting hurt spread all over the spaces of the world. Of course, the active fangirls got the information and began to worry. Others even came here in England from the another country where they originally lived in.

The hashtag #GetWellSoonEin was shockingly in the most popular hashtag in the twitter this time. Other people were sending messages at the prince's social medias such as facebook, instagram and twitter. Popular persons in youtube that idolizes Ein were uploading a video about him and a note 'get well soon'.

After she was done fixing herself to look presentable infront the princes, she open her door to lead outside her small room in order for her to work for those mean and rude princes again. Talking s**** behind her back and acting a total rude a******* infront of her.

She drag her feet around the hallway. She open her mouth to release a yawn as her eyes release a single drop of tear while her arms were stretched side to side.

She look at her side to see the clear window and Ein's fans sleeping inside their tents. Others were eating while others were just chatting with their close friends. No wonder if they're talking about the injured prince. They're weren't loud like before, screaming Ein's name or asking how was he.

Her journey was cut short as a skinny body stop infront of her. She slowly raised her green eyes as she pair of bleach blonde hair. She soon realize that it was Miaka who was standing.

She lift her sights and face the girl. "Oh, it's you Miaka... I'm sorry but I don't have time to spare to chit chat with for I am busy with some business so if you wouldn't mind to step aside so I can go start my day?" she plead as she prepare to take a one step but again, Miaka stopped her. She eyed the girl and see that the girl was still wearing pajamas and not yet dressed into their assigned uniform. Her hair was still messy and it seems like she didn't bother to tie her hair nor comb it.

'What's wrong with her?' (Y/N) asked herself as she unnoticeable raised her right eyebrow exhibiting she was kinda feeling weird about the girl's alien demeanor.

"Can I ask?" she asked as she was fiddling with her fingers saying she is a bit shy talking to the girl.

"You're already asking." (Y/N) sternly said as the girl's embarrassment got high than usual. (Y/N) chuckled seeing her expression. "I was just joshing you and sure, ask me anything." she added as the girl's embarrassment somehow got low.