Chapter 10: Arrival (Part 2)

'How dare he touch that peasant!' Dane growled to his mind as he flaunted a visible scowl on his face, hating the fact a man with such power touched a mere peasant but is it? or maybe he is just simply jealous. Who knows.

"Dane?" a voice spoke out from nearby, specifically, behind the cyan haired male. His head whipped to the back to see his older sibling. He immediately and simultaneously swiftly hide his phone in his pocket and fully faced him.

"What do you need?" he asked with his voice laced with sternness while his eyebrows knitted in confusion. The older prince shake his head side to side for a while to shake off the matter.

"Nothing, I just need a verification that it is you and plus," he stopped and slowly cross his arms. "I was curious why you're out here so early." he added but was he just curious? he was suspicious at his actions. Knowing Dane never wake up at such early time, he would obviously be suspicious.

"Am I not allowed to walk around early in the morning, Yuuro?" The male with cyan hues asked, curious and at the same time, he was uncertainty and doubt. Why would Yuuro asked that question?

"Hm, of course not. Just what I had said, I was just curious why." Yuuro responded, his arms are still closed. "Just curious."

Dane nod his head as a simple response and turn his back. In Yuuro's vision, he sees his back facing him. "I'll take my leave now, Yuuro." Dane informed him calmly.

"Is that so? *raises a brow and nods* see you later then, Dane." Yuuro responded and tucked his hands inside his pockets. "Auf wiedersehen." he added with a heavy german accent laced with his manly voice, making it more pleasurable to hear in the ears.

The ill-tempered and male nodded once more and start sauntering away. He took out his phone again and look at the photograph again. His cyan blue orbs stuck on the picture for a while, admiring the said female's features. Subconsciously, he tapped at the screen for several times and flashed a faint smile afterwards.

He just made it his screen wallpaper.

Brow furrow in an expression of disapproval was seen in his facial features after realizing what he just did. He felt like a pervert at what he just did, at very least that was he thought but he can't help but feel happy. His facial expression may be unpleasant but he can't brought himself to change his wallpaper.

He heave a loud sigh of frustration.

'What's actual f**k is happening to me?!'

Yuuro remained stiff on his spot for a while and calmly walk away to particularly nowhere. He heave a loud sigh as his eyes were closed but immediately opened up upon hearing a groan from a nearby spot.

He stealthily walk towards where he had heard the groan while his calm demeanor was shifted into an alarmed one. Who knows what might possibly happen. 'Maybe one of the thieves that tries to enter the palace again.' Yuuro thought while his chocolate brown orbs seethed in anger. 'I must not attack without having a weapon.' he thought again and silently give the surrounding around him a look to secure no one would see him do something.

He slowly took out his dagger in his pocket and walk to the nearby shrub with such carefulness. The suspicious person groan once again and Yuuro have to move fast before it's too late.

"Hiyaaahhh!" Yuuro shouted as he lifted his dagger and jump out from the shrub to the said suspicious individual. He successfully caught the unknown man but Yuuro suddenly stopped on his tracks upon realizing who is this man he suspected as a thief, he blink several times in confusion upon seeing the suspicious man. The 'suspicious' individual got startled which made him screamed in a girly way in return.