Chapter 2: Introduction

As he stay still, I remain quiet and look down at the cold floor. "You must be shy, ne?" a familiar voice spoke. I slowly look up and a boy with orange hair and pair of orange eyes.

"I..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

"It's okay! Mommy Anni explained to us that this is really your first day to be here and we apologize too." he said and bow infront of me.

"It is really fine, Prince... ermm..." I trailed off again cause I don't know his name either all of their names.

"I'm guessing that you don't know their names, yet." Queen Anni spoke as she thouch my shoulder. "Boys, can you please introduce yourselves?" she politely plead as she flash a sweet smile. They immediately give a nod as the Queen step back.

"Hi, I am Yuuro Loki. I am the oldest sibling. I hope we get along." said the prince who have a blue hair with black highlights and a pair of chocolate brown eyes. I am guessing that this one is strict since he is the oldest of them all.

"Heya!! The names Natsuo Loki~ I am the third sibling! I'll try my best to stop myself pulling some pranks on yah cause your pretty yah know?~" said the guy who have orange hair and a pair of orange eyes and give me a wink. Okay? It was awkward since the Queen and King are watching. I guess this one is the troublemaker. I must keep my distance from him a little bit so I can't put myself or himself in danger.

A man with dirty white colored hair with a pair of dirty white colored eyes. "Anyways, I am Ein Loki. I am the fifth sibling." he said as he got nearer in my ear. "I'll keep you safe when the fangirls tried to hurt you, okay?" he whispered in my ear. As he finished his sentence, he moved back and chuckle. He must be the goody good type... I think he will never bring harm to me, right? So why should I keep my distance.

A boy with red hair and a pair of red eyes walk closer to and hold my hand like it was a glass. My eyes widen as my cheeks were turning slight red when his chapped lips pressed against my hand. No, I am not blushing but embarass. "Hello, milady. The name that my dear parents gave me was Ryou Loki!~ Nice meeting you, dollface." he raise his haid when he is finish and wink. I cringed when he called me 'dollface'. This one must be the playboy type and I have to note that I should stay a million mile away from him if I don't want to get fake rumors about a maid flirting with the prince.

He move back as a boy with black hair and a pair of red eyes move forward and bow slightly infront of me. "Yo! I am Etsuke Loki and I am the last sibling! It's a pleasure to meet the person who will take care of us!" he cheerfully said and take my hand to do handshake. This one must be the childish type.

'Woah.. the way the others greeted me is like they are no prince at all! Seriously, I thought they'll never greet me in a such way like saying 'Yo!' or 'Heya!'. I thought they'll just say 'Hi I am blank and I am the blank sibling and nice to meet you.' Wait... I am missing someone. Ermm... yeah! I forgot the fourth prince!'

"Ehem" my thoughts were interrupted when someone coughed. I look at the person and he has a sky blue hair and a pair of sky blue eyes. "I am Dane Loki, the fourth sibling. Please take care of us." he said. 'Wait... his voice sounds familiar eh...' My mind was replaying some things why his voice is kinda familiar.

My eyes widen when I realize that he is... "You're the guy who cu-" I was interrupted when he replace his hand around my mouth as his lips move near my ear.

"You're not gonna tell them that I cussed a while ago, right? You're not gonna tell them what happened a while ago cause it's a secret between us, right?" he asked using small voice while his eyes are darkening.