Behati

Chapter III : Behati

" Mom, can i take this dress off " I whined for the 4526117 time today.

While my mom rolled her eyes, and gave me a small glare.

" No, you can't Charlize, just quit asking you're keeping that dress on, young Lady " she said.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes, pulling at my dress.

Who knows maybe it will rip and I won't be forced to wear it.

God didn't seem to hear my mental begs, cause the dress stayed perfectly fine.

I never wore a dress, well at least, not when I started making my own choices, cause when I was a kid I was sort of forced, I couldn't say no to my mother and her Girly-flowery-pink-dresses.

But as long as I remember I never willingly wore a dress.

The last time I wore one,was three years ago, in auntie Nikki's wedding, and yet again I was forced by wolverine aka mom.

I just gave in making my way to the kitchen counter and sitting next to Diego.

My mom made sure everyone of us were dressed up, the boys wore tuxedos, and I was stuck with that dress.

Well I don't mind wearing a tux too, just get that pathetic dress away from me.

I'm seriously going to throw up if I keep looking at it.

I glared at Diego, who , holding his camera and zooming on my face, clearly wanted me to break it into small little peaces and throw it.

I watched as mom finished dressing Cam and then moved to the kitchen to get the last dishes ready.

The least thing we could say Is that Mom was ecstatic about Behati living next door.

But I can't blame her cause to be honest I was happy and curious to see my mother's childhood best friend.

I already imagined her being some Brazilian bombshell, just like my mom.

And yes,my mom is a Brazilian bombshell.

Next to journalism, she used to be a model when she was young.

But once she got Kian she stopped cause things got serious and she needed to take care of the kids she had at that time which means Carter and Cole, Me and Kian.

And of course since she didn't have a job anymore she also had free time for

more...hum..

Ya know...

Well let's just save the embarrassment and the disgust and say for more kids.

But y'all know what I mean, right ? Right.

Gross.

Collins grabbed a stool and sat next to me.

" we're excited today, aren't we ? " he said gesturing towards mom.

" Yup we are ! " I answered faking amusement. 

" I just hope that Behati is worth it" he said with a wink causing me to elbow him.

" Dude ! " i whisper-shouted giving him a look full of disgust.

" what ? " he said in defense, taking his fingers off the counter and fixing his tie.

" she's almost 40 ! " I almost yelled , the disgust still apparent on my face.

Collins smirked, licking his lower lip.