The Adventure

Chapter XIII : Doctor Marshall

It was a Sunday morning and yet again I had nothing better to do with my life. So I just took my time to get out of bed.

Snuggling in my sheets, and stretching once in a while. My eyes were now fully opened.

But still I had a hard time getting out of bed.

It's unfair how bed is 10 times more comfortable in the morning than it is at night.

I finally got up and sat on my bed before putting on my comfy slippers and headed towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower before Regaining my room and heading towards my closet choosing what to wear.

I finally settled on a pair of gym shorts and a red FC Barcelona jersey on top of it.

Don't even ask please.

I stole it from Collins.

And I'm sure he Is still looking for it.

And me, being the genius person I've ever been. I never wear it when he's around.

I moved towards my desk.

Pulling some of my books and putting them on my bed. I laid there and started working on some English assignment that the teacher gave us.

It seems like Ms Richards enjoys torturing us with difficult assignments.

I sighed and started playing with my pencil laying on my back.

My head instinctively moved to the left and my eyes landed on the Douchebag's room.

And then yesterday's events started rushing back into my mind.

The makeover

The party

Blondie.

Douchebag.

Douchebag.

And again Douchebag.

Seriously calling me an attention seeker ?

Who does he think he is ?

I sighed he didn't even deserve me thinking about him.

My eyes curiously scanned his room only to land on a familiar object.

MY creamer.

It felt like time stopped at this point and all I could see was my creamer, and the way I could save it, from the monster.

Even tho the girls would disagree on him being an monster.

Well, at least, not outside of bed.

I wanted to stab myself in the eye with my pencil for even thinking that.

But I figured out I still need my precious eyes to save the creamer.

Slowly but surely I moved from my bed to my window. I was not taking so much risk cause we shared the same window I was just opening mine and landing safely in his room.

The only actual risk I was taking was him getting in and busting me.

"But my creamer is worth it " I thought as I pushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

I don't need any hair distraction right now.

I'm on a serious mission.

I secured my hair in a messy bun.

And when I say messy bun, I don't mean the cute messy buns that beauty gurus show you how to do on YouTube to look good. I mean the messy bun that makes you look like you just ran away from the asylum.