Great...Just Great.

Eventually Gigi's mom came by to see us.

I learned that Gigi and Melissa moved to their old house which luckily was one block away.

My parents were home too, and as they were talking to Melissa.

Gigi and I decided to go up to my room and just stay there while I was doing my homework.

Once in my room, Gigi sat on my bed and noticed my Computer that was casually resting on my mattress.

She took it on her lap.

She checked some random things on her Twitter account before shutting it and standing, taking a look at my room.

I wouldn't say that my room is extravagant.

I definitely went for a simple decoration.

The wallpaper was striped in creamy Beige and Greenish Blue and I loved it that way.

She stood right in front of the window and took a look outside.

" Who's the rat living In there ? " she asked nodding towards YouKnowWho 's Room.

And no, not Voldemort.

" Oh so you noticed too ? That guy is seriously one huge disgusting Pain in the ass " I explained venom laced to my words, glaring at his room.

Gigi Interrupted my evil thoughts as I was thinking about 50 ways to murder YouKnowWho.

"Ooh so he's a guy ? " she giggled giving me a look, wiggling her eyebrows.

I almost threw up at the suggestion she was trying to make.

" Yes he's a guy that I can cut to shreds if I had the choice " I said still glaring.

She dramatically gasped at my my words.

" Oh yeah ? What did he do to you ? " she asked making herself comfortable.

Like if she was waiting for someone to tell her a long story.

Which was sort of the case.

And that's exactly how I ended up telling Gigi Everything, From Behati to the detention.

After pouring my heart out to her.

She said.

" So That's why you hate him ? because of a creamer ? " she asked,confused.

I scoffed.

" Yes, but not just that, didn't you hear what I said, he's a jerk Gigi, he's annoying, he's everything I hate. " I whisper-shouted rolling my eyes in irritation.

As I was about to say something else, Nathaniel suddenly barged into my room.

"Charlie, you've got to see this ! " he said before immediately going back downstairs, laughing hysterically.

As Gigi and I rushed downstairs, we could hear my parents trying to calm a screaming woman, that I immediately recognized.

Auntie Melissa.

Once downstairs we caught a glimpse of the situation.

So here's what's happening, Auntie Melissa was on the kitchen's counter obviously scared of something, when my gaze drifted a little downwards I could tell what terrified the life out of her.

Johnson.

Finn's Snake.

I couldn't hold a chuckle.

My parents were there trying desperately to get Melissa to get down of the counter because Johnson was harmless.

MuFinn was holding his hands in defense.