A Night Not to Remember

Chapter XII : A Night Not To Remember.

" No Charlize, I won't open this door until you too decide to tell me the truth."

My mom said once again, as I heard her holding the key in her hand.

My mom lost her mind let me tell you.

So here's her plan.

She decided to lock me in my room with Mr DoucheBag himself.

Because..

Brace your eyes, people.

She thinks that DoucheBag and I are secretly dating.

Please, as if I would ever be interested in him.

And it's all his fault if he didn't tickle me, we wouldn't haven fallen on my bed, in a pretty suspicious position.

When I was ready to argue again, trying to convince her I heard the sound of her shoes, she was walking away.

Leaving me there with him.

I just stood there shocked that my mother would actually do something like that.

I couldn't grow the balls to actually turn back and meet his playful grin and amused eyes.

Especially now that my inner self was dying to stab him with one of my coloring pencils that were randomly laying on my desk.

I just stood there facing my door.

I was probably fuming right now like a mad bull.

I wanted to stay alone, and maybe just scream the frustration out, and him being there didn't help.

I really felt like killing him with my bare hands and burying him in my backyard to have Pirate And Bella poop on his grave.

I finally managed to turn around and face him.

Already expecting him to be there looking at my underwear drawer or something like that.

But no he wasn't.

Let me explain, my window was opened and I figured out, almost instinctively that he went to his room.

But I couldn't figure out why I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be.

I moved to my window, closing it, after taking a look at his window,that was closed as well.

I couldn't help but feel quiet hurt, I mean was I that annoying that he couldn't stay in the same room as me ?

I sighed in irritation and moved to my closet, taking out some pair of gym shorts and a grey tank top, I was not worried about someone seeing me in that "so not me" outfit, I'm planning on staying home all day.

Placing my MacBook on my bed I just laid there watching reruns of Rick and Morty.

I moved to my closet and searched for my secret supply of food, taking some Pringles.

A couple hours later.

Still In the same position I was in, I was now watching Homeland, which is a tv show that Max had been pushing me to watch for weeks, and I love it.

As I was about to take another bite of my food. 

I heard my phone vibrating on my bed.

I unlocked the screen, seeing that I had a new text from Valentino.

From : Val the Monkey.

To : Me

What's up Little C ?? How ya doing ?