what happened?

"Hyung, can you pass me my phone beside you?"

"Fuck off, I'm gaming"

"YAH!! Just give me my FREAKING phone!"

"NO!!!"

"YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!"

Yeah they're always like that. Jungkook and Taehyung.

Namjoon sighed "are they arguing again?"

"Yup" Jimin said while playing on his phone.

"Seriously why are they like that, can't they at least be a little bit kind towards each other?"

"Yup" Jimin said again.

"Yah, why are you only saying 'yup'? Aren't you afraid that they might kill each other one day?"

Jimin looked up from his phone "just let them be, one day they'll understand the value of friendship and treat each other better then this. Just give them a bit more time."

Namjoon laughed "time? Are you serious? How much more time do they need, they where like this three years ago when we first started college. You remember it right?"

Jimin bursted in laughter "yeah I remember it, we all clicked pretty quickly but they already hated each other when they met"

They heard sounds coming from upstairs but they just ignored it. Namjoon began the conversation again "Yoongi sensed that they didn't like each other, I didn't even know that until I saw them arguing, fighting and screaming towards each other. I was in shock when I saw them like that"

Jimin put his phone on the table and looked at Namjoon "I know right, he's good in these kind of things. I didn't see it too"

Namjoon stood up "Yeah, let's just hope they'll get along a bit and be more mature"

Jimin sighed "I hope so"

Namjoon looked at his watch " OH! it's already 7 pm, I've an appointment at the library with some classmates. I need to go"

Jimin nodded "ah okay, good luck and have f-" he couldn't finish his sentence before Namjoon leaved the dorm.

Jimin felt his stomach growl so he got up and walked to the kitchen to make some food before he heard a loud "BOOM" followed by screams and cries from upstairs.

He runned as fast as he could to Taehyung's and Jungkook's room. When he arrived he felt his heart beating a thousand times a second. He reached his hands to the doorknob and opened the door. He stood there for a minute with shock and fear in his eyes not knowing what to do, for a minute it felt like the whole world stopped, for a minute he felt all kind of emotions coming up, for a minute he felt that his whole body is going to shatter in a million pieces