please wake up

Yoongi and hoseok were running towards Jimin followed by seokjin and namjoon.

"WERE IS HE!" "HOW IS HE DOING!" "WHAT HAPPEND?!" they all shouted questions towards jimin, not stopping at all when the nurse came to say they need to keep it quiet.

"GUYS GUYS!! calm down and sit down, we still don't know, the doctor didn't come out" Jimin said while trying to lead them to the empty seats and trying to calm them down.

Jimin was always the one that tried to keep everything and everyone calm if he wasn't with them the group would have fallen out of hand a long time ago.

"Should I get you guys coffee" Jimin said while looking at the shocked confused faces towards him.

"no no we're fine just tell us, what happend?" Yoongi said while comforting the now crying hoseok.

"Taehyung and Jungkook were wrestling, Taehyung tripped and fell with his head on the edge of the table. There was blood coming out of his head so we called the ambulance and here we are" Jimin explained to the others.

Hoseok crying, yoongi comforting him, seokjin just looking blank at the wall and Namjoon walking back and forth while listening to Jimin and waiting until the doctor came out.

"Where is Jungkook?" Seokjin said, braking the silence.

"he said..." Just when Jimin wanted to tell the others what Jungkook said about Taehyung the doctor came out.

Hoseok jumped up and walked to the doctor "a-and.. is he o-okay" he stuttered while tears were forming in his eyes again.

"Sorry for the long wait guys, we've attached the wound on his head, he lost some blood so we're keeping him here for about a week if he's going to feel better after the week we'll let him go home. He's extremely lucky, if he stayed longer at the dorm your friend wouldn't have survived it" The doctor explained.

"can we see him?" Namjoon asked

"yess of course, just wait one more minute before you go in. And please don't make too much noise, it'll affect the patient"

"yes yes of course, thank you" seokjin said, standing behind Namjoon.

"You're welcome" he gave the boys a sweet smile, made a bow and leaved the boys behind

"thank god" Yoongi said while turning around and sitting on his previous seat

"that Jungkook really is a heartless person, he caused all this and he just left him here, not worrying or caring at all" Hoseok said while sweeping his tears away.

"actually..." Jimin wanted to tell them about how wrecked Jungkook was, about how he only cared about Taehyung and how he felt miserable and how he only blamed himself for what happend to Taehyung. How he wouldn't stop crying and screaming and hyperventilating  in the car, how he once in his whole life called Taehyung a 'friend'  how he actually got mad at Jimin for telling him to go home and take a rest... but he couldn't, he just had to wait for the right moment to say it or at least let Jungkook say it himself.

He was deep in his thoughts before he heard his phone going off. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the screen. It was a message from Jungkook.

jungkookie :

"Go home I'll stay with him this night.. I can't do anything for him so at least let me stay with him and let me take care of him since I caused this. I saw how the others runned inside so take them with you, I want to stay alone with him"

Jimin hyung :

"KOOKIE! where are you? Taehyung is fine now, the doctor detached his head and he's going to stay here for a week or more. So no need to stay here kookie. Just go home and take a rest"