don't touch him

Taehyung walked into the club, and sat on one of the bar stools.

"one shot of liquor please" Taehyung said with a broken voice.

The bartender nodded and put the glass of liquor in front of Taehyung.

He kept thinking of Jungkook, and the sentence that Jungkook whispered in his ears back then when they were at the hospital "only you can give me that feeling" kept repeating over and over in his head. He kept having that strange feeling he never had, a feeling that he only had towards Jungkook.

He grabbed the glass of liquor and drank it in one go.

"Another one" he said while putting the glass loudly on the table.

The bartender made another drink and put it in front of Taehyung, and again, he drank it in one go.

He kept asking for more. The thought of Jungkook not leaving his head, even when he drank almost five glasses.

"Are you okay, you don't seem to be okay. Did something happen? Do you want to talk about it?" The bartender asked friendly, while standing in front of Taehyung behind the bar.

"Mind your own business" Taehyung replied coldly while looking down at his empty glass, making circles with his fingers on top of it.

"I'm just trying to help you cutie, by the way, what's your name?" The bartender asked again, this time with a smirk on his face, not giving up easily.

"I think you didn't hear what I said, let me repeat it for you. MIND YOUR OWN DAMN FUCKING BUSINESS!!" Taehyung yelled towards the bartender, looking straight in his eyes.

"now leave me alone" Taehyung said with a calmer voice.

"If you don't want to tell your name then I won't tell my name too" the bartender replied childish.

"As if I want to know" Taehyung mumbled back.

After a while he almost drank 10 or more glasses of liquor. He felt dazed and drunk, he layed his head on the bar and closed his eyes.

After a few minutes the bartender noticed him and walked towards Taehyung, putting his phone out of his pocket and texted someone.

"he drank a lot today, and he's now sleeping... should I drive him home?"

He sended the message and sat next to Taehyung. "you know he's really sad, right? You never should have done that" the bartender said to Taehyung.

Just when he wanted to stand up and go back behind the bar to clean things up, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and read the text.

MASTER :

"keep him for a few more hours there, I think Jungkook is still downstairs waiting for him. I don't want to see them together and I especially don't want him to fall for Jungkook. I'll do everything to keep Taehyung and Jungkook apart. Taehyung is mine and he'll be mine forever"

the bartender smiled and looked at the sleeping Taehyung. "I think he's still in love with you, taehyungie"

3 hours later :

"Where am I?" Taehyung said while opening his eyes and looking at the bartender. His head almost wanted to explode from the pain.

"You're in heaven my cutie" the bartender replied with a bright smile.

"You're so fucking weird" Taehyung said while standing up and walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" The bartender asked quickly while approaching Taehyung, now standing in front of each other.