please be mine

Taehyung just ignored the two and runned upstairs to his shared room, he opened the door and closed it behind him.

"What have I done" he said while sighing and leaning his head against the door.

"why am I such a dumb ass, why did I let him kiss me?" He asked himself while walking towards his bed. He layed down and stared at the ceiling.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? Why are you acting this way?" Jungkook asked seriously while looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

"Look, I'm tired of acting like a good, angelic hyung" Jimin said while walking closer to Jungkook. "listen, I dare you to touch him one more time, and I'll do something you won't like. Understand?" Jimin said with so much hate and anger in his eyes and voice.

"And why wouldn't I touch him? It's not like you two are together, am I right?" Jungkook replied, still looking deep into Jimin's eyes.

"You don't get it do you? You're still dumb like always... At least Taehyung and me had something in the past... But you.. You're just a loser who is running after someone he can't and won't get... He doesn't love you Jungkook and he won't love you either. I'll do everything to keep him away from you and I'll do everything to get him back.. He'll be mine once again, so don't try to hard before you end up crying.. Again" Jimin said coldly.

Jungkook laughed "so you were always the one who made him cry every single night?" Jungkook said while pulling up one eyebrow and smirking.

Jimin felt all the anger boiling inside of him, he grabbed Jungkook by the collar and pushed him harshly against the wall "say that one more time and I swear I won't take it easy on you" Jimin said, grinding his teeth out of frustration.

"Then listen, dare to take him away from me, and I'll do something you also won't like" Jungkook replied coldly.

The tension between the two was too much, Jimin folded his hands into a fists, almost digging his own nails into his skin.

"So I think we're done talking, and we'll see who wins.. Me or you" Jungkook said with the smirk still on his face.

He pushed Jimin away, looked one more time into his eyes and then left the dorm, closing the door loudly behind him.

"You're playing with the wrong person, Jung fucking kook" Jimin said to himself with a devlish voice, while smirking lightly.

"you want it this way? Then you'll get it this way" and with that he walked upstairs towards Taehyung's room, he leaved his shoes in front of the door, hesitating a bit before opening the door, he stepped into the room and closed the door quietly behind him.

Just when he wanted to call Taehyung, he saw Taehyung sleeping, while cuddling one of his Teddy bears, he smiled slightly while approaching Taehyung's bed, sitting next to him.

He stared at him while stroking his hair "I'm sorry for giving you a hard time tae, but this is the only way to get you away from Jungkook... I know I always gave you a hard times back then.. But I really loved you Tae, and maybe I'm still in love with you. Please give me just one more chance and I'll make everything good. Maybe you're hearing me and maybe your not but let me repeat it for you, I still love you Tae" Jimin said quietly while laying down and back hugging Taehyung.

"I missed your warmth, I missed your scent, I missed stroking your hair, I missed kissing you on the lips everyday, I missed the fact that you were mine, I just missed you" Jimin said while kissing Taehyung's nape.

"I hope you'll be mine again.. Soon" and with that he closed his eyes and after a few minutes, he fell in a deep sleep beside Taehyung.

"Asshole" Jungkook scolded while kicking a stone on the path. The weather was cold and he didn't even have a jacket on, and he was still in his slippers.