Part 5*

"Oh c'mon....you guys are disgusting! We're in here socializing and you tow over there making out! I thought you were different Jugie! I am disappointed!"

"Ronnie let them be...we're good here by ourselves."

She laugh and winked at them saying something I idn't get. The girl and the redhead started rambling about classes and some other things I didn't bother to listen. Since that day at Pop's Archie had been nicer, but he was still cold and harsh sometimes, that's why I don't try to make a lot of conversation and just answer when he asks something or says something that include me. That wasn't the case today, he was talking about something with Veronica while I was sitting beside her reading some things from my previous class. A hand touched my shoulder and I brought my head up seeing Ronnie's smile.

"Are you even hearing us?"

"Honestly no. What was it?"

They both laugh making me confused. Did I lost something that funny? I rolled my eyes and restarted reading my notes ignoring their laughs, and it was hard because Andrews has an unique laugh that was kind of distracting and contagious. Slowly they stopped making noise and I thanked Lord for that. Again a hand stopped on my shoulder making me stare but this time wasn't the same hand. I felt my cheeks getting hot and moved a little making him let go slightly uncomfortable but still smiling.

"We asked what were you doing but...we kind of figured that out thanks to your handwriting on those notes."

"Were you really studying Ems? Me and Archiekins here talking and you studying? No not happening babe."

She took my notebook from me making me open my mouth in surprise. What the hell? I looked over to the boy and he was just staring at me with a small "sorry" smile. Ronnie clean her troath and made me move my eyes to her seeing a weird smile on her face, I know she was planning on doing something...and it wasn't going to be good. I know this girl and that smile is never a good thing. I shook my head to her. She grabbed something from her bag and the ginger boy was now fully smiling. What was going on? I heard Betty and Jug starting to sing and that's when I figured it out.

"Happy birthday baby girl! We got you this...it's from all of us but was Betty's idea."

I took the bag from Veronica and saw a photo album. I smiled to all of them and started paging the pictures. Some of them were really old from when Betty and I were litlle, then in some of them started appearing Archie and I smiled remembering this times. In each one of the pics we were all smiling even the ones where Jugie  apear he was smiling. The last pages were only me Betty and Ronnie's photos, now I get why they wanted to take pictures so badly. I got to the last page and sow a picture with all of us the one we took on Pop's the other day...and smiled closing the album. '

"This is awesome guys...thank you..."

Archie gave me a little envelope with a shy smile. He was so cute looking like this...his hair was falling from his head to one side of his face, his cheeks were slightly flushed and his eyes were shining.

"This is the other part of the present. But we want you to open only when you get home okay? you promise?"

"I promise."