15- Rose 🌹

Me: You're coward then.

Jungkook: I'm doing the right thing.

Me: You're not. You're hurting yourself by hating her. Let me ask you ... Do you love her?

Jungkook: Hurm ... Noona ...

Me: Just answer me.

Jungkook: Ne.

He turned around and cried like immature namja. Ne. He was still young. I gave him a back hug and he turned to me.

Jungkook: Noona ... It's hurt everytime I started to fall in love with her ...

Me: That's because you set your mind not to fall in love with her.

Jungkook: Mianhae ...

He embraced me like a donsaeng to a noona hug. My tears fell down because I did the same thing he did.

Me: It's not too late to apologize. Kaja.

We went to the waiting room and Lisa was arranging her locker.

Jungkook: Lisa-ssi ...

She turned and Jungkook embraced her. I left both of them and I saw Yoongi with Rohee. I smiled and walked again. Jimin was chuckling with Taehyung. And me? I was all alone.

-

I went to the Theatre Room after ice hockey practice. I heard Prof. Jungwoo's conversation with Taehyung.

Prof. Jungwoo: I want to change the story line. And please change the lead actor and lead actress. Their acting is suck.

I wanted to return back but Jin oppa was standing behind me. He avoided my eyes and went into the room.

Yoongi: Yah. Kaja.

Jimin came and gripped Yoongi's arm with him.

Jhope: Urm Soul ah.

Me: Ah oppa.

Jhope: Did you see Jin-ssi?

Me: Ah he already went in.

Jhope: Jinjja? Then, what are you doing here?

Me: Me? Urm. I just arrived.

Jhope: Kaja let's go in together.

I sat beside Jimin and beside me was Jhope oppa.

Prof. Jungwoo: Our next competition is next Monday.

Me: Mwo? We got competition on that day.

Jhope: Ne. Our first match.

Prof. Jungwoo: Gwaenchanha. I've asked Taehyung to change the story line and asked Jieun to replace you.

Me: But her name is on the list.

Prof. Jungwoo: Ani. She can't even play the game. Why should they put her name in? Hoseok, Jimin can replace you. Yoongi, Jin will replace you.

Taehyung: But he is not in this club.

Prof. Jungwoo: Who cares?