The Girl With The Coffee

She always stared out the windowsill just drinking her coffee. She was very beautiful but why would she stare at a guy like me. I'm look old and dirty and nobody would ever like to stare at this old rag but apparently she does. I'm only 19 but to most people they think I'm ugly, old and at least in my late 40's. But for once a beautiful girl looked at me everyday with her coffee, a caramel macchiato to be persist, every time on my way to work. And when I came back home to basically what I call my home but others call a dump, she would be sitting on the windowsill this time with a sign that always said the same thing. " I need to tell you something(it's important)!" What is it?!! I never went over there because I was scared to. Why would a girl like that want a fat ass scrubby dude like me? It was unusual so that's why I never went. But every night she would hold up that sign, every night I kept getting these visions and dreams of her, she really wants to tell me something, but WHAT!? What is she acing to tell me?! What does she want from me that I don't already have?! Why me? The next morning came, her sitting on the windowsill with her coffee watching my every move till she couldn't see me any more like the usual. But this time she actually ran outside! She caught up to me and yelled, "Dan!" She knew my name? She then told me her name and told me to meet her at the park after my job, she gave me her number and smiled, then right before you know it she's was gone. Her name was the most beautiful name I have ever heard. Her name was Maddie. How did she know my name though? Nobody knows my name, but apparently she does. She wants me to meet up with her after work so we can talk I guess. Should I forget about it or go? Well we'll see!