People

" You look different!" I yelled. " I know, I actually kinda like this new flesh it feels nice! Anyway yes I'm back and there is not a lot of things to explain right now but let's get back to where we started, Shall we?!" Maddie smiled. I hopped in the back of my truck as she took a spin for a little bit to link a case with Collete. Next morning we arrived. Bright early morning with the birds singing and the innocent people screaming. "Ahhhh don't you just love the screams in the morning already!" I said as we both chuckled.  Maddie is a wondeful talented young lady and without her I might not be even alive. So to get this chance and time with her to progress my abilities is a once in a life time chance and I'm gonna take any obstacle that comes my way!  I won't give up! "A SISTER!!!! I HAVE A SISTER!!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? HOW COULD I HAVE NOT KNOWN!" I yelled.  "It's okay, she has abilities like you! She is an angel from up above that's why they sent me here to help you!" Maddie said.  "What's her name? What is she like? How is she an angel?" I started asking all these questions.  "Her name is Harper and she is very beautiful and a big deal upstairs! She is very powerful but does not overcome her powers such as demons.  She is an angel because she died when you were born, but then 15 years later she fell from the heavens in touch of you! She felt your power, your abilities to do things you could never possibly imagine! She fell from the heavens to help and protect you!" Maddie answered slowly and calmly.  I was happy but also very confused. Why did my parents ever tell me this. I mean after all I was just left on the streets for most of my life because no one wanted to adopt me. Im 19 and I can live my own life! I chose the right path, to follow what I am desired to do!  And I won't let it fade away! " Would you like to meet her?! I know where she is!" Maddie said. I said, " Sure, why not!". We headed to New Orleans from California to go see my long lost sister from above! I don't know what to say!!! What is she like! Will she want to see a dirty looking old rag like me?  Why does she want to help and protect me? But anyways let's hope this goes well!