The News

It was a long day of work, and now finally I could go home. Wait, I almost forgot! MADDIE!!!!  I wasn't sure if I wanted to go but I went because I followed my heart and I wanted to have a change for once instead of my daily routine.  I ran as fast as I could to the park and there she was with her beautiful dark dress shining through the stars light reflecting on to the lake.  She turned around and smiled.  "Dan!  I'm glad you came!" She was pleased to see me.  " We have to talk about something very important that you need to know right away!"  Silence broke through the park with her being the brightest most beautiful outstanding thing that I have ever seen.  Still a long pause went across.  Finally she took a deep breath and said, "You are in danger.  You need to leave now, before they come!"  She was pacing her breath.  I calmed her down and told her to repeat.  She repeated and added " They are coming!".  "Who?!" I said.  Maddie took another deep breath and spilled the news.  " You have unusual powers, just hear me out and trust me.  I know what you can really do and they are coming so you need to pack up and leave as quickly as you can!".  " Wait, I'm confused, who is 'they'?" I exclaimed.  " DEMONS!! All sorts of them and they are coming for you because you can do things that they can't and they will do whatever they can to get them so they are going to get you!  They won't stop till they do!  I will come with you but we need to leave tonight!!"  Maddie was very furious!  Was she telling the truth?  " Why should I believe you?".  "Because I know what you can do and who you really are and you have to trust me, I will explain it later but we need to go pack up and leave!  NOW!!!!" She yelled.  We then ran to my 'dump' and gathered my stuff and put it in her truck.  " Nice truck!" I said. " Enough with the chit chat, I've got to get you out of here!"  Then we stopped talking after that.  I fell asleep the whole ride.  Then I woke up the next day. " Where are we?!" I yelled.  " Shhhhh, they can still hear you!"  " Who?!"  Maddie yelled once more" Shhhhh!" I stopped and tried to figure it out myself.