Who i was ment to be!

Hello, my name is Dan and I have some abilities but I have to keep them maintained. My powers are unique to me like nothing ever before. My powers are what make me, Me! They will not outrun me and I will not over come them but I will learn how to use them for my own benefit, for a good cause thanks to Maddie.  Maddie has helped me since day 1. And because of her my powers are here, inside me. I can turn invisible, read minds, teleport, run fast, jump high, strength, and the ability to fly.  These things are a part of me now and now I need to learn how to control it. "DAN!!!! Wake up! Stay with me please please please! I need you! Come on stay with me please!!!!"  My heart skipped a million beats. "No, please no!" Maddie said as she dropped a tear from her eye to my chest. I woke up, and I had no idea what happened. I felt like I was in hibernation!  Maddie gasped as she pulled me tight to her to give me a warm hug.  "What happened?!" I said as Maddie looked at me funny. "You almost died! But how-", "How what?!", "How are you still alive after 2 days when your heart was not even beating?!" Maddie said in a scared way.  "Who are you?!!! Give me back the real Dan!", "Oh but it's me my sweet innocent little girl!  It's me Dan."  "No it's not! Let him go Collete!" Maddie yelled as a demon took over me.  " Oh but sweetie, he's gone! Haha you won't be seeing him much longer until I get what I want!" Collete said. "What?! What do you want!", "I want you! Or if not then I get him!" Collete exclaimed.  Maddie was scared at the deal she has made but it was for her own good. I woke up for real this time and saw his grim reaper body filled with souls of children screaming in horror. Maddie was giving up her soul. "NOOOOO!!!!" I yelled. Maddie fell to the floor. I ran to her. She said something before she was gone. "I will be back don't worry!". Then out like a light she was burned to ashes right in my own hands. I could not bare this thought anymore. What if I couldn't keep my powers contained?! What will happen next?!  After that the next 2 months I was trying to fight this war on my own. Trying to find Collete and the rest of those son of a bitch demons.  Every day was a new case but never linked to Collete. I was in my crappy motel room when I heard a knock. As soon as I heard it, I grabbed my gun and opened the door slightly. "Who are you?!" I said. " Just let me in! I'll explain later!" She said as her eyes turned fully black as a demon. "MADDIE?!" I said in confusion. "SURPRISE!!!!".