Human or machine

Y/N's POV

          I around the courtyard alone in my armor.  I could tell that people were giving weird or scared looks.  I ignored them, and continued to walk to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Nina: You know, you could take off the armor.

Y/N: No.

Nina: Why not?

Y/N: I don't feel conferrable without it.

Nina: To me, it seems you don't want people to see your face.

Y/N: Why would you think that?

Nina: To get to know  someone better, you sometimes need to see their face.  

Y/N: What are you getting at...?

Nina: Why don't you want to get to know them?

Y/N: I... don't want to.  If I get too close to them... they might get taken away just as fast.  I don't want that... not again...

Nina: You're starting to sound human again, Y/N.

Y/N: ...

          I entered the cafeteria, went to a empty table, and sat alone.  As I was sitting, I heard footsteps me, and out instinct, I jumped, spun around, and aimed my pistol at one of the peoples heads.  It was Weiss's, and she had her team behind her. She had terrified look on her face, and started to shake, but quickly composed herself.  I slowly lowered my weapon, and sat back down. 

Weiss: W-Why did you do that?!

Y/N: You startled me.

Weiss: But you don't-!

Blake: Weiss.

Weiss: What?!

Ruby: Remember why we came here.

Weiss: I... *sighs* Fine... Hello, Y/N.  My name is-

Y/N: I know who you are.  Weiss Schnee, Ruby Rose, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long.

Yang: How did you...?

Y/N: Nina, my AI.

Ruby: ...Your wha?

Weiss: AI.  Artificial Intelligence.  How did someone like you get one for yourself?

Y/N: Classified.  What do you need anyway...?

Ruby: We just wanted to talk and get to know you.

Yang: Yeah!

Y/N: Sorry, but... I can't...

Ruby: Why not?

Y/N: Classified.

Weiss's POV

          Y/N got up from his seat, and walked away.  

Weiss: Hmph!  Classified... Does he really think he can just say that?

Yang: Uhh.  He kinda just did.

Ruby: I say we should watch his initiation!  I overheard that the General is going to do something special for it.

Blake: That's strange.  Why would he do that?

Ruby: I don't know, but maybe we can see how strong this guy really is.

??? : Could team RWBY please come to professor Ozpin's office.

Y/N's POV