Crazy Psycho

Cora

I walked into the library to see that Eric and his little whore were sitting there, with Karaline sitting across from them seemingly ignoring them. I figured that might as well have been what I should be doing, ignoring the asshole. I sat down on the left of Karaline, making me on the right of the player couple. I pulled my homework out of my bag and began to work on it, ignoring everyone around me as I turned my music up.

"Babe, we should go." I heard Julia say, or at least that's what I thought her name was. Eric didn't respond, and I looked up to see that he was staring at me intently, seemingly studying me. "Babe, seriously. Come on." She swung her bare legs off of his lap, standing up in her strip-cloth shorts.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, ignoring the bitch standing next to him who could only wish smoke would come out of her ears.

"Why should it matter to you? I really don't feel like having another fight with you today. You know who you remind me of? A guy who doesn't know how to keep his fucking life together, and who only hooks up with whores to get some semblance of meaning out of it. You remind me of him, and I am sick to my stomach that I let you kiss me, let you hold me like I was the only figure that you've ever felt." My voice was beginning to rise, but I could care less. I was hurt, and I was breaking. He was just like all of the other players in the world. Only wanting things for himself.

"I'm sorry." He looked down, and looked back up. The girl was seemingly trying to pull him out of his seat, but he brushed her off. I felt tears brimming my eyes, and I closed them as I looked down. When I opened them again, everything was blurry. I was sick of feeling this way.

"Sorry can't fix shit. It was just a kiss, right? Why should I be mad that you fucked a girl before me?!" I laughed lightly, and stood. It was a mistake coming here. I walked friskily out, and I heard Eric walking fast behind me. His whore didn't seem to be following him today.

I pushed the front of the school's doors open and ran, not caring where I was going. "Cora!" I felt him reach out and grab my arm. Soon, he spun me around and I looked up into his green eyes. Somehow I felt calm, yet there was still a storm raging strongly in my gut.

"Let me go!" I beat against his chest with my one free arm. He didn't seem to let go, just allowing me to hit him time after time. "Why do you care all of a sudden, anyways?"

"Because what I did that night,.. damn I was following my feelings for a change. Do I love Julia? Yes. I have to, she's the mother of my child. But I love you too, I need you to understand that. Please, Cora. I know Julia's been sleeping with the whole school by now, please. I need you."

I was stunned by his words. He leaned down, and his lips brushed mine. My hand came up and smacked his cheek quicker than I thought I could ever move. "Leave Cora alone, Eric!" I looked past him to see that Karaline was yelling at him, and almost everyone who stood outside in the morning and sat in the library was watching. I was furious, and absolutely humiliated. Julia stood there looking hurt as well, and a small part of me felt bad for her. I mean, look who was her baby daddy.

He didn't move his gaze away from the spot on the ground that I had slapped him so hard to face. Instead, his mouth seemed to frown deeper.

"You disgust me." I stepped away from him and held my arms around myself, feeling my tears drying on my face. Soon, new tears were following the tracks of the old, and I walked towards the crowd. Low and behold, George came out and hugged me, allowing me to collapse in his arms. I could give a fat rat's ass about who was watching in that moment. No one knew who Eric was, or who he was really becoming. I turned around once more to see that Julia and him were talking. He turned to look at me with a sad look, then glared at George who currently had me in his arms.

"He won't hurt you, not as long as I'm around." George spoke, moving me past the crowd and back into the school. "That boy is too much trouble for you, or anyone. He just needs a new game, a new girl to fuck. If he wants you, he's going to have to get through me first."

I nodded, staring deeply at the tiles on the floor. What had my life come to?

___

Don't forget to vote and comment! New part coming soon, keep a look-out!