Thoughts

JACK

"It's nice meeting you too, Your Highness." then I grab Emma's hand and walk off quickly. I just met the queen.

I take a quick glance behind me to see her looking at us walk away. I turn down an empty alley. "Emma," I say, "you know the way home, right?" she nods. "Ok. Then why don't you get a head start. I'll come shortly after."

She rolls her eyes, probably thinking I'm planning some sort of prank. For once though I'm not. She walks out of the alley in the direction of our little town.

I look out of the alley. The Queen's gone. I'm half relieved and half sad. I walk out of the alley. I walk to the spot where I ran into the Queen. Looking down at my feet I see a little design in the ground made of ice.

Everyone here knows that Queen Elsa has ice powers. Some of us just choose not to except it. I'm one of those. Not that I can't stand her because of it. I just think it's a little odd.

That's why I am so interested in her right now. I look closer at the ice. It's a picture. It looks like... A tree? I stand up. What could that mean? I think.

I just shrug it off and walk away. Maybe I will pull a prank. It will get my mind off of all these thoughts of the Queen.

ELSA

Jack and his sister walk away hastily. I begin to turn around when I notice him glance back at me. Then I have an idea. With a tap of my foot I form a tree which is the symbol of a small stand in the back of the market.

If he wants to speak to me he will come back here, I think. Then he will see the tree and know what to do. I start walking to the stand.

The owner is sitting there carving a chunk of wood. When she sees me coming up she gets excited. "Your Majesty!" she exclaims. "What brings you to my humble wood carving stand?"

"Just looking," I tell her. She nods and goes back to carving. I look at the carvings for several minutes. Maybe he won't come? I think. More time passes. He still doesn't show up. I sigh and get ready to leave. Then someone runs into me and I fall to the ground.