Meeting

ELSA

I stroll through the streets of Arendelle. Strolling is a little too casual for a queen but I am. The people bow their heads once in a while but most the time they hardly even notice me. Or it seems like that.

I think some of them might still be a little skeptic of me because of my powers but I know how to control them now so they don't have to worry.

As I walk my blue cape flows behind me. Some people say the dress isn't exactly fit for a queen but they aren't me. If they actually knew me they would think it was perfect. All they know is that I ran away and came back.

I look around at everyone and see Kristoff with Sven and his new sleigh. I walk over to them. "Hello Kristoff! Hi Sven!" I say cheerfully.

Kristoff looks startled and then bows. "Oh! Hello Queen Elsa."

I laugh. "Um," Kristoff says, "tell Anna I said hi." and then he gets on his sleigh and heads off to his work.

I walk around more until someone bumps into me. I nearly fall to the ground but the person grabs me. I'm about to yell at them when I realize they are blushing like crazy.

"I'm so sorry, your Majesty!" the boy apologizes to me. "I didn't mean to run into you. You see my little sister and I were messing around and--" he breaks off when he realizes I'm laughing.

"It's fine," I tell him. I get a good look at the boy and notice he has brown hair and brown eyes. He is also tall.

"It is?" he questions, looking confused.

"Yes," then I notice movement behind the boy, "is this your sister?"

He looks behind him at a little girl, who is obviously related to him, looking down at her feet. "Uh, yeah."

I kneel down to her, "Hello there. What's your name?"

She looks up for a second before looking down at her feet, "Emma,"

"Well," I say, "that's a beautiful name." she smiles a bit.

I stand up again and look at the boy. "And your name?"

"Jack. Jack Overland." He smiles.

I smile back and say, "It's lovely meeting you, Emma and Jack."