Prologue

JACK

My name is Jack Overland. I am 16 years old. I have a little sister who is 10 and her name is Emma. I live in a small town in the kingdom of Arendelle. I've been here my whole life and only had one friend. I just met that friend last year.

Her name is Elsa. She also just happens to be the Queen of Arendelle. That's why I met her. My mom made my sister and me go to see the kingdom. I just happened to bump into Elsa. Literally, I bumped into her. I was a bit of a trouble maker and was up to my usual stuff. Then we hung out for the rest of the day and became friends.

ELSA

My name is Elsa. Queen Elsa of Arendelle. I have a little sister named Anna who is 18. She has a boyfriend named Kristoff who has a reindeer named Sven.

Right after I became Queen I revealed something I thought I would never have to reveal. My ice powers. It all happened because I was mad at Anna for wanting me to bless her marriage with Prince Hans after they had just met that day! Then I ran away to the mountains. Soon after I accepted who I was and let it go Anna came to my castle.

She tried to convince me to go back to Arendelle but I couldn't. The people thought I was a monster and would never accept me there. Then, after I got really angry at Anna, I accidentally froze her heart.

Then, to make it worse, Hans tried to attack my castle which ended up with me unconscious and thrown in jail. When I woke up Arendelle was frozen over completely. I broke out of jail to run away again which just made the blizzard outside worse.

Then Hans found me and told me that Anna was dead. That I killed her. I was so devastated that everything stopped in mid air. I fell to the ground and cried nonstop. Until I heard Anna yell, "No!" and I heard the sound of something breaking and freezing.

I turned around to see that Anna was frozen solid. I cried and held on to her. Then she began to get warmer and warmer until she unfroze. That was when I discovered that love would thaw and I unfroze the land.

Now I'm happy with all my people. Olaf the snowman I built on the mountain causes some trouble with the people. He is a bit strange, I admit.

About a year after I became Queen I met Jack Overland and his sister.