Not Again

JACK

I decide to prank the butcher. Horrible idea. It all started with me putting grass all over his fresh cut meat. He was furious alright. He washed it and scraped away at it for a good five minutes.

Then, being as stupid as I am, I do it again. But that time he catches me. "It was you! Oh boy you're going to get it, kid!" before he can grab my hand I bolt away from him. I jump over the table with his meat on it, spilling it everywhere. The butcher sends out a few villagers to catch me.

I curse silently for not being careful enough. The market is like a maze. I turn down any empty paths hoping to get away from the villagers chasing me. Turn after turn I keep running into people.

Finally I find an empty alley and run down it. It empties into a quieter part of the market. I take a quick look behind me. That's when I run into someone.

We fall to the ground and I land on top of them. "I'm sorry," I mumble as I try to sit up. Then I look at the person. "Queen Elsa!" I nearly jump up and away from her. "I'm so so SO sorry for running into you. I didn't mean to I was just..." then I trail off when I hear loud voices coming straight towards us.

"Looks like some people are here for one of you." The old woman behind the wood carving stall says. I gulp. The people run up to us and I take a step back to stay away from them. Then they notice Elsa standing beside me. "What's going on here?" she asks the people.

One steps forward, the butcher, "this boy has been messing with my fresh meat." I look at Elsa. She has a smile on her face. "Well now who's manning your meat while you're out here chasing this man?" the butchers eyes widen. "I think you should go back to your stall. I'll make sure you get extra meat next shipment as payment for the damage he's done." She says in the sweetest voice ever.

The butcher just nods and leaves.