Introduction

Hello Guys.

Here! It's me, happyVK, at your service.😉

You all must be thinking..
Jokes? Like seriously? Who does that? What will be there in the book? Will it be good or boring? Will it really bring a smile on our face or no?...Relax guys..Breathe in...Breathe out...

Let me answer all your questions.😊😆

Ever wish you could find the world's best jokes and riddles collected into one place? You may have seen other joke and riddle books that called themselves "the best" or "the greatest" in the world— but just didn't live up to the name. A quick scan through this book will quickly reveal that you have before you the real thing.

These jokes and riddles are to the point with no excess verbiage.

I consider jokes and riddles to be in the public domain, but if anyone claims to be the original author of any joke contained herein and wants credit, please submit convincing evidence, and you will receive acknowledgment in any future edition of the book.

Request.

I would love to know any problems you guys are going through. You can tell me and the least I can do is to make your mood better. So you guys can request me for any jokes or what kind of things you want to listen. Like you can also tell me if you want anything to be written.

Share your views guys!
I hope you all will like it💕

Happy Reading 😄💕

-happyVK.