5

Somehow Harry and I ended up walking again, on our way to a 24 hour coffee shop. I'm going to be up all night and I sure as hell won't sleep because where the hell would I even sleep.

The time with Harry at the park was fun. I had a great time laying down and stare at the stars because for once, I felt like I was free. Like all my problems were set aside and all I could focus on was the space right above my eyes.

Harry and I just told stories to each other that were hilarious and both of us got a good laugh out of them. He's not so bad after all. He's just too nice and careful but none the less, he's playful and it's nice. I never thought I'd hang out with someone like him when all my friends would just get drunk and smoke. Harry's 21 though and I don't get it why he isn't out here drinking because he's legal. Well, it's his life so I am not going to do anything about it. Does he even drink?

The walk to the coffee place was long and my feet became tired. Well, I became tired.

"Can we sit for a while? I'm really tired." I tell Harry.

"Yeah sure." He says and we sit on the side walk.

It's 4 am right now and I have to be awake. I can not let sleep over take me, not right now. Even if Harry and I spent a pretty long time together, doesn't mean he still won't kidnap me and rape.

There were no cars passing. Only some, very few. Must be because it's really early and it's a Saturday now.

"Wanna see something cool?" He says.

"Sure?" What is he going to fucking do now?

He grabs the bottled water that he bought from the food trucks that were still open when we left the park. He then brings the bottle to his mouth drinking it.

"Wow, drinking water is so cool." I say sarcastically and Harry gags from the water and I laugh.

"Don't make me laugh!" He whines like a little kid.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." I giggle and cover my mouth with my hand so I won't laugh again.

Harry has his mouth filled with water and he looks at me, smirking while he stands up and then he shoots it out of his mouth like a volcano eruption.

I don't know why but I found that so hot.

The way he shot the water, it was like everything was in slow motion. When he tilted his head up, his jawline could've sliced me up.

"Damn, nice one." I say as he sits down, smirking. Even while smirking, he looks hot. "How'd you learn how to do that?" I ask him.

"I used to do them at pool parties." I can never get enough of his accent. "Not with the pool water of course," He chuckles. "With beer for example." I feel him cringe when he mentioned beer.

"Before?"

"Yeah, before." He clarifies.

"What about now?" I ask again.

"I stopped. They became boring. Having a hangover the next day is awful." He groans.

"Such an adult." I playfully tease, laughing and so does he.

"At least you still got your skills." I tell him and Harry just hums.

I'd pay to see Harry do that again.

"Are you tired?" Harry asks  me, noticing my eyes closing from time to time.

"Yeah, actually I am." I laugh softly. My nose suddenly feels runny. "Aren't you tired?" I say while my eyes are closed. "I mean you stayed up the whole night with a stranger."