Confrontation and Realisation

Beau's POV

It's just after 7:30pm and Skip still hasn't come out of his room. I'm starting to worry now.

•knock knock•

"I'll get it" Ronnie said getting up from the sofa

I heard the door open

"Addy" I heard Ronnie say

"Hi Ronnie, can I come in?" Addy said, her voice croaky

"Sure, the boys are in the lounge" Ronnie replied

"Thanks" Addy said walking in, Ronnie following behind.

"Addy" "Bells" the boys and I greeted her.

"Hi" she spoke quietly

I looked at her face closely, I could tell she had been crying and even now she looked like she was on the verge of crying.

"Where's Daniel?" she asked quietly, trying not to cry

"He's upstairs" James replied

"Could you get him please?" Addy asked avoiding eye contact

"Sure" James replied standing up to go get Skip

"I'm going to wait out by the pool. I could do with some air." Addy said turning on her heel and walking outside.

Daniel's POV

I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, just as I had been for the last few hours. My hand was aching and the ice pack had completely melted.

There was a knock at my door, before I could say anything the door opened slightly revealing James.

"Skip" James said

"Yeah" I replied

"Addy's downstairs. She wants to see you." James said softly

"I'll be down in a minute." I replied sitting up on the edge of the bed

"Ok" James replied shutting the door and presumably walking back downstairs.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, washing my face and finally looking at my aching hand,that had started to bruise slightly.

James' POV

I walked back downstairs and the boys looked at me.

"Where's Bells?" I asked

"She's outside overlooking the city" Luke replied

"Where's Skip?" Ronnie asked

"He's coming" I replied

Daniel's POV

I walked downstairs slowly, unsure of what I was walking into.

"Where is she?" I asked the boys

"She's by the pool Skip." Beau replied

"Thanks" I said as I walked towards the door, taking a deep breathe as I opened it. I walked out the door then closed it.

I walked slowly towards Addy, who was leaning against the railing.

"Addy" I said softly looking at her.

"How's the hand?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"A bit sore" I replied looking down at it.

Addy turned and faced me, looking down at my hand. She stepped forward grabbing my hand softly,rubbing her thumb gently over my bruising knuckles.

"Daniel, I know you were protecting me and I love you for that but you know me, and you have to know that I would rather walk away from a job then act how that asshole wanted me to." Addy spoke, her voice cracking as her eyes welled up.

"I'm sorry. I know you wouldn't. It's just hard hearing someone speak to you like that. I know I acted wrong but I just want to protect you." I replied, my own eyes starting to well up.

"It's been a pretty rough day, so can we forget about it." Addy asked as tears rolled down her face

"I'd like that. What happened though with the shoot?" I asked

"It got cancelled and my agency will be notified but it's ok. they have pretty strict standards for their models and what that ass wanted me to do, breaks that." Addy answered as she continued to cry.

"Come here babe" I said as I opened my arms, she walked to me, wrapping her arms around me as I wrapped mine around her, rubbing her back softly and resting my head on top of hers.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" she whispered back, slowly calming down.

"Do you want to stay here and just cuddle tonight?" I asked still hugging her.

She pulled her head from my chest, I lifted my hand to her face and wiped her tears away, she smiled slightly

"I'd like that but you need to ice that hand as well." Addy replied

"Let's go inside, it's a bit cool out here." I replied and she nodded in reply.

We walked back inside.

"Everything alright?" Ronnie asked

"Yeah" Addy replied

"We're going to head upstairs" I said

"No, first you're getting some ice for that hand then we will." Addy said

"Alright, night boys." I said smiling at her

"Thanks boys, night." Addy said, yawning a little.

"Night" the boys all replied

We walked to the freezer, I grabbed another ice pack then still holding Addy's hand, we walked upstairs.

Addy's POV

I'm glad that Daniel and I talked and sorted things out. Although, I do feel bad that his hand got hurt but I'm sure icing it will help.

Daniel's POV

We got up to my room, walking in, shutting and locking the door.

I threw the icepack on the bed and I walked into my wardrobe grabbing Addy one of my shirts and grabbing me a set of boxers. I walked out and Addy was sat on the edge of the bed, wiping her face with one of her make up wipes that she had in my draws.

"Here babe" I said handing her the shirt

"Thanks" she said grabbing it from me, standing up and stripping down to her lingerie then putting the shirt on and then removing her bra.

I changed into my boxers and then pulled the blankets back. Addy hopped in, sitting up against the wall. I slid in beside her, mirroring her actions almost.

"Give me your hand" she said

I obliged and put my hand on her thigh. She put the icepack on my hand which stung slightly.

"Sorry" she said

"It's ok" I replied

Addy held the ice on my hand for a while, as she did so, I watched as she did, she was making sure she wasn't hurting me. She applied the ice for about ten minutes before removing it and putting it on the bedside table.

I moved down in the bed so I was laying on my side facing Addy. She laid down, facing me. I pulled her closer to me, she put her hands on my chest and burying her face into my neck, kissing me softly.

"Night baby girl" I whispered kissing her cheek

"Night babe" she replied back

Laying with Addy, pressed up against me, was more than perfect. I could have lost this today because I let my anger and my protectiveness get the better of me. I never want to lose Addy.

Vote and comment please :)