Good Morning

Addy's POV

I can't believe we've only got tonight left in Melbourne. We fly out tomorrow morning and as usual I've left packing to the last minute.

"Daniel, can you help me zip this up?" I said, pouting slightly as Daniel laid on the bed watching me.

"Sure, sit on it and I'll zip it up" Daniel replied coming and helping zip my suitcase up

"Thanks, we need to zip those two up too" I pointed to the other two full suitcases filled to the brim.

"Alright" Daniel said as we moved to the next suitcase, zipping it up.

"Thanks babe." I replied kissing him on the lips as he pulled me down into the bed so I was straddling him.

"I like this position" Daniel smirked

"Of course you do" I replied then kissed his nose before climbing off of him.

I walked over to my suitcases, picking them up and rolling them to beside the wall, one at a time.

"So, when we arrive in LA, do you want to go to your hotel or go to mine or we can go separate and you can surprise the boys later in the day?" Daniel asked me

"Wait, you haven't told them I'm coming back with you?" I asked, straddling Daniel again

"I haven't talked to them since I got here, I mean I messaged them that I got here safe but that was at the airport." Daniel replied smiling

"Well, why don't we surprise them later in the day, it will be priceless to see their reaction" I replied giggling before placing a kiss on Daniels nose.

"Sounds perfect" Daniel said sitting up and kissing me roughly

"You know, we really don't need to sleep tonight, as we should on the plane so why don't we have some fun?" Daniel smirked as we broke from the kiss.

I slammed my lips onto Daniel's, he brushed his tongue over my bottom lip and I slightly opened my mouth, allowing his tongue to slip in.

Daniel unbuttoned my top slowly as I unbuttoned his. We broke apart from the kiss and pulled our clothing off completely, till we had nothing left on.

Daniel started attacking my neck with kisses, sucking and nibbling in all the right places causing me to moan.

"Jump" Daniel growled sexily, I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist as he held my thighs, I began kissing, sucking and nibbling on his neck and ear.

"Fuck me" I whispered seductively in Daniels ear. Daniel slammed me against the wall, my legs still wrapped around him and still attacking his neck.

Daniel entered me quickly, and began thrusting hard and fast, not allowing me to adjust. I bucked my hips into his, meeting every thrust, causing us to moan.

"D-Dan" I moaned out before Daniel interrupted me.

"Hold it baby girl" Daniel growled out thrusting harder. I could feel him beginning to twitch, knowing his wasn't that far away from his own release

"Now" Daniel commanded. I released, pleasure rippling through my body causing me to shake intensely. As I released, Daniel did too, his hot load only making me come more.

After,we had both finished Daniel walked over, still inside of me, to the bed and laying down, pulling me down on top of him.

Daniel's POV

Last night was amazing, 4 rounds later we finally fell asleep, or around 5 this morning.

I woke up to the alarm blaring, knowing we had to get up and ready for our flight.

Addy groaned as she went to move causing me to laugh lightly.

"You alright babe?" I said in my sleepy morning voice knowing the answer

"Hmm... just a bit sore. We need to get ready though." Addy replied sitting up in bed

"Sorry babe." I said getting up and picking Addy up bridal style, I carried her into the bathroom, put her on the ground then turned on the shower.

"Showering together, saves time" Addy stated smiling.

I picked Addy up, holding her against my body and we got in the shower. We stood pressed up against each other, the water falling over the both of us, in a comfortable silence for a while before we both shampooed and soaped ourselves clean.

We got out and both got dressed, ready for the flight. Addy applied a little make up.

"Loving the hickeys babe" I smirked as I stood behind her, wrapping my arms around her as I rested my head on her shoulder

"I love yours too" Addy replied back and kissing my cheek.

Our taxi arrived and we left for the airport, this is it.

Addy's POV

We're all checked in and ready to go, we're literally just waiting for our flight to be called.

"You ready babe" Daniel asked squeezing my hand

"Yeah, are you?" I replied

"Yip" Daniel replied popping the 'p' before kissing me.

'Flight QF467 Melbourne to Los Angeles boarding now'

"Let's go babe" Daniel replied standing up. Daniel wrapped his arm around my waist as we boarded the plane.

Daniel had the window seat and I sat beside him in the middle.

"I didn't think this would be happening" Daniel said quietly

"What?" I asked

"I didn't think you'd be coming back with me, but I'm glad you are" Daniel replied smiling

"Well, I didn't think you would turn up at my door in Melbourne either, but I'm glad you did" I replied smiling.

"I love you" Daniel said quietly

"I love you too" I replied resting my head on his shoulder as we began to take off.

Daniel's POV

We landed in LA with the flight attendant waking both of us up.

"Morning" I said to Addy

"Morning" Addy replied as I kissed her.

We walked off the plane, hand in hand, and collected our bags before walking out to Addy's awaiting car. We'd planned it so that I got dropped off then Addy would be taken to her hotel.

Addy and I sat cuddled up together as we drove back to the house. We pulled up, saying our goodbyes in the car.