Home

Daniel's POV

I can't believe I'm back in Melbourne. I've literally just landed. I better text the boys to let them know I've arrived

To: Beau, Jai, James, Luke, Ronnie

From: Skip

'Just landed in Melbourne'

I got a taxi and decided to go straight to Addy's so I didn't chicken out and truthfully I really missed her, I just wanted to see her.

Addy's POV

I love Sunday mornings, I get to sleep in although I really haven't slept that much since Los Angeles. So here I am, just laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking about whether I should go or stay.

I mean if I go, I won't have to travel such a long distance for each job, I have a lot of friends over in Los Angeles and New York and most importantly Daniel and the boys are over there.

Whereas if I stay, I'll be near my family, I wouldn't have to worry about moving and...and there's really not that much else.

I may as well get up, have a shower and make some breakfast. I showered and was just drying myself off when there was a knock on my door. I grabbed my short, black, satin robe and wrapped it around my body tightly tying it up and quickly tied my hair up into a loose bun as I walked down the hall towards the door.

Daniel's POV

I could see Addy's figure coming towards the door, I felt incredibly nervous.

Addy opened the door.

"Daniel" she said shocked

"Hi Addy" I replied

"What...what are you doing here?" Addy asked

"Can I come in?" I asked

"Shit, sorry. Of course and you can give me a hug while you're at it" Addy replied smiling as she moved out of the way. I walked in with my bags, and put them beside the wall, I closed the door and then hugged Addy. I love this girl.

"Let's go into the kitchen, do you want some breakfast?" Addy asked

"That would be great" I replied as we walked to the kitchen.

"Poached eggs on toast, alright?" Addy asked

"Perfect" I replied

"Do you want some help?" I asked yawning

"I'm alright, do you want a coffee?" Addy asked

"Yes please" I replied taking a seat on the stool at her breakfast bar.

I watched as Addy made us breakfast, I could watch her all day, not in a creepy way but in an admiring way.

"Here" she said, smiling as she placed the plate down in front of me.

"Thanks" I replied then I started eating.

Addy's POV

I can't believe Daniel is here, I don't know what he is doing here but that can wait till after we eat our breakfast.

Daniel's POV

We finished eating breakfast, now is my chance, it's all or nothing.

"Addy, there's something I need to tell you" I said grabbing her hand in mine.

"Alright, what is it?" Addy asked

"I love you" I said

"I love you too Daniel" Addy replied smiling

"No I mean I'm in love with you Addy. You're the one Addy. You're the one I want to call mine, the one I want to wake up with or know that I can just call you at anytime because I love hearing your voice."

"Daniel"Addy said

"It's ok Addy. I get it. I should go" I said standing up and letting go of her hand.

"Daniel" Addy said louder, following me back down the hall towards the door.

"Daniel, stop!" Addy told me firmly, grabbing my wrist stopping me from moving any further.

I turned around to face her, trying to blink away the tears that were beginning to form in my eyes.

"Daniel, I love you too. And I want to be with you." Addy said as she pressed her body hard against mine.

"Kiss me" Addy whispered

Addy's POV

Daniel pressed his lips softly against mine, wrapping his arms around my waist, while I wrapped mine around his neck.

We pulled out, both looking at each other, but still holding each other.

"Did you come all the way back to Melbourne just to see me or what?" I asked whispering

"Yes" Daniel whispered back, smiling

"Are you naked under that robe?" Daniel whispered, smirking as he rubbed his hands along my body

"Maybe" I whispered back, slightly giggling

Before I could say anything else, Daniel lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder, making me laugh and walking down the hall towards my room.

Daniel's POV

Knowing Addy was naked under that robe made me hard as. I can't believe she's mine.

I gently laid Addy on the bed and stood, stripping my clothes off then hovering back over her.

"I love you" I whispered, lightly brushing my lips against hers.

"I love you too" Addy said before pressing her lips onto mine.

We started making out, things getting more and more heated.

I, still hovering over her, moved my hand down to her waist, undoing the tie to her robe.

Addy rolled us over, straddling me lightly and removing her robe fully, throwing it on the floor. She leaned over, and started kissing down my chest. She reached down between us gently pumping me slowly and I began working on her hardened nipples.

She was teasing me and I wanted her right now.

I rolled us back over and lined myself with Addy. I gently pushed myself in and began kissing her neck, allowing her to adjust. Once she had adjusted, I began thrusting in and out going harder, moans filling the room.

"D-Daniel" Addy moaned, knowing she was close, I decided to pull out to change position. Addy slightly whimpered at the loss of contact.

She rolled us over and hovered over me, I grabbed her hips as she lined herself up with me. She slowly sat down on me, and started riding me, bring us both closer to climaxing.

I had one hand on her hip and I moved one hand up to her breast, rubbing her nipple.

"B-babe I-I'm close" I moaned out

"Me too" Addy gasped as I bucked my hips into hers, causing me to go deeper.

Addy started to climax, sending me into my own pleasure.

We finished and I pulled Addy down onto my chest, me still deep inside her, and wrapped my arms around her.

I love this feeling. I love this girl.