Chapter One

It had been 2 weeks since my father had come and claimed me from the person I thought was my mother.

I had lived with her for all most all of my life. It felt amazing finally leaving that house where I was abused every day and night.

Currently I was on a plane to Chicago to meet him and my now to be family, he was supposed to explain everything to me when I arrived.

For some unknown reason he wouldn't give me a picture of what his wife and children looked like, but I do know that his other kids one is a boy who is 17 years old and the other a girl is 16 .

I vaguely heard the pilot sat to fasten your seatbelts for landing.

I did and after we landed I disembarked the plane and searched for my father I hadn't seen him in almost 11 years until he visited me 2 weeks ago.

I saw him and made my way to him as I reached him he instantly hugged me I wanted to hug him back but I just found it hard to hug someone who had left me for 11 years of my life.

He noticed that I didn't hug back and instantly pulled back he cleared his throat and said "let's go". He took my bags and headed to his car a Audi Q7.

The tension in the car was so thick not even the sharpest knife could break it.

As we arrived at his house my mouth fell open it was huge it had a fountain in the middle of the driveway and a garden to the sides and the house itself was gigantic and in my fifth favourite color a cream elegant white.

As we parked and as soon as we stepped out of the car three people came rushing out of the house.

As soon as I saw them my mouth fell open in shock. Then everything went dark.

Question of the day

How many family members do you have?

Picture of Gabriella on the side