Chapter Eleven

We were on the plane on our way to Africa

We were on the plane on our way to Africa. The guys were sorting out a plan while the Chrissy and I were having some girl time.

The other members of A.N.T were Joshua,Case , Chase and Christopher.

Joshua was the tech guy and Chase and Case had gone ahead of us to scout the area.

Tanya was more like the inland girl she fights for her country but she doesn't like to go to other countries. Weird I know.

Christopher was currently helping my Dad with some stuff.

I had this feeling that something bad was going to happen but I was too excited to pay that feeling any mind.

We had just landed and we were in this black SUV we were going to do some scouting out on this building they think was connected to the person who wants me dead.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

We had just reach the building and we saw Case and Chase standing outside leaning on the wall.

I won't lie I think I wet my pants when I saw the place it was freaky,scary, horrible, and everything bad you could describe it it was like a building out of The Conjuring.

I relaxed when I felt Jason holding unto my hand, we entered the building and everyone split up into groups of two.

I was with Jason, Chrissy was with Justin and the twins were with each other we agreed to meet back at the front door.

And of course Jason had to pick the scariest part of all haunted houses upstairs.

We climbed the stairs, I held unto Jason's hand securely I don't want to be one of those victims were the person who you were with disappears.

We checked the rooms one by one.

"How come you guys use your real names in school and not fake ones and what's your last name how come everyone is so scared of you, are you a super soldier too, have you ever been to a pla....." I was cut off from my rambling when Jason put his hand over my mouth. I can't help it I ramble when I am scared.

"One question at a time princess" he said

"If we used fake names in school everyone would be suspicious of us, I can't tell you my last name yet everyone one is scared of me because of the rumors, I am a super soldier and I have never been to a place like this before" he said

As he was speaking he was moving his hands over the wall until it moved and opened into a secret passage.

"Christmas get upstairs and go into the second bedroom on your left he said and tell the others" Jason said into his walkie talkie

Their walkie talkie are weird some connect to everyone while some connect to a certain person.

And what I am learning is that they all use fake names when on a mission I am yet to learn Jason's fake name.

Within a few minutes Justin and the others were upstairs the boys went in but the girls were not allowed to go in.

I was leaning on the wall when I noticed Chrissy wasn't in the room.

This was what I was scared of.

I leaned up off the wall and than an ear piercing scream and a loud BOOM was all I heard next.

Jason point of view

I heard a scream and a loud boom from the room.

I rushed back into the bedroom
and saw Gabriella on the floor bleeding I ripped off my shirt and tied it around her wound I faintly heard Case on the phone calling for back up and Justin was on the floor beside an unconscious Christina.

But I was too focused on Gabriella who was bleeding.

I saw a man come in he was pointing a gun at Gabriella "time to finish her" he said

I acted on impulse.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

THANKS FOR THE READ GUYS. SO THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO GET SOME ACTION SO WHAT DO YOU THINK JASON DID? COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE