Chapter Three

A/N well have an update.  I'm bored but this might not be very long at all.

Rewritten edit: Well, next chapter needs lots of work, This is a lot better than how it was before.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-====================---------------------=-

Luci's POV

"My names Mikey in case you wanted to know and I am not an asshole," Curly mumbled behind me.

I laugh and walk over to the living room and see Jake and Ara talking on the couch.

I wait for them to stop talking and look up at me,"Ara, the basement flooded and I think we need to call someone to fix it, it has chunks and wait stuff floating in it."

"Oh wow Luci, I really don't give a fuck, I am talking to Jake so go away to your hoe of an ass boyfriend and leave me alone for once," She says and turns to talk to Jake.

"Arabeth Fucking Rose, after all we have been through. All the fucking heartbreaks, all of the goddamned abuse. Remember how we met, I saved you life and now what. A fucking boy is in the picture. You're just going to throw me away after all these years," I turn away and walk to my room.

As I walk through the house I am still yelling at her, I don't stop until I get to my room and start packing to leave.

After five minutes, I have all of my shit in a bag. This includes half of my clothes. My computer, phone, and any other electronic I may need.

I turn and around and immediately fall down. I am still crying and everything is blurry, I still need my glasses and contacts from the bathroom. I look up and see Mikey.

"Wait, let me guess, you're going to make me into an asshole, just like your friend did to Ara," I grumble to him and walk to my bathroom.

I grab my glasses and contacts, I place my glasses on my eyes and my contacts in my bag.

Mikey's POV

After Luci went off on Ara she stormed to her room. I looked at Jake and Ara but they were still talking. I got pissed and walk around trying to find Luci and apologize. I know I can't do anything, but from the movies, normally someone leaves the house, so maybe I'll ask her if she wants to stay at my apartment or something.

After a little bit, I find her room and walk in. Luci is on the floor grabbing stuff from a box and putting it in a duffle bag. She turns around and stands up and bumps right into me, she falls back down.

Luci looks up and squints her eyes at me,"Wait, let me guess, you're going to make me into an asshole, just like your friend did to Ara," she grumbles to me and she gets up and walks to her bathroom.

She walks back out with a pair of black glasses on," Luci, I was wondering if you needed a place to stay, the hotels and motels are expensive."

"Mikey, you said you live with your mom and brother, I don't want to be a bother to them," she looks down at her feet.

"They are currently out of town visiting Tyler's friend, Tyler is my brother," I say back, then add on," You and Ara are mad and I don't think its safe to stay with each other until one of you calms down,"

Luci, looks back up at me and nods,"Okay I'll come."