Chapter ten

Dallon's POV

We have reached the house and Tyler and Josh have left. This gives us time to get to my car and help everyone out. 

"Okay my car is next to us, on three we all run in it, Its unlocked and I'll have Brendon drive," I Look at all of them when they all nod I get ready to cunt. 

"One, two, three, run!" We all run out of the car and to mine. 

Ara's POV

We all run out of the car and into Dallon's. I buckle and look beside me to see Luci and Charlie. The car is a 2017 Chevrolet Equinox and it's black. The car starts up and we speed off. I look behind and see the house door open and three people run out.

Luci looks at me and then at the people in the doorway. They all turn away and walk back inside. 

3rd person

The three teens look at each other and start to cry after all of this is were okay, they were not dead, and they were alive. They had minimal injuries and were on their way to a safe spot. 

Dallon's POV

"Okay, so we are going to the police station and hopefully they can help. I am going to call the police right now," I state and hand Brendon my phone so I can drive.

Brendon grabs it and dials 911. 

"Yes, we have two girls who were kidnapped with us and a young boy. The address of the people who kidnapped them was 4269, Saint street. Okay we are on our way to the station now," Brendon ends the call

I pull into the station and the girls and Charlie run out. I and Brendon also jump out and sprint into the station. 

We open the door and see a whole bunch of officers around the girls. The door then opens and two younger men run in. They look around until they see Ara and Luci. The one with lighter hair rushes over to Luci and hugs her from behind. She freaks and turns around.

"Mikey, holy shit!" She practically screams and hugs him back. 

Ara turns around fast and sees the other guy. She runs up to him and jumps on his back. He almost falls but catches himself. He looks and sees Ara, he laughs.

------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter, next chapter will end the book.