Chapter eleven

LAST CHAPTER AYEEEE

Dallon's POV

After a month we had everything settled. The rest of the guys got arrested and I got my wife and kids back. Brendon had gotten his wife and dogs back. The girls took Charlie and everything was good. 

They all had my number in case they ever need a place in Cali to stay or anything really. 

Mikey's POV

After we got everything settled, we were loud to sue and stuff.  The girls got about $600,000.  Dallon and Brendon were giving small amounts from the government because they helped out. They didn't in trouble at all being part of this because people and animals were involved as a threat. ( I don't know if this would happen but leave it please) 

I continue to think until walks over to the car. 

"Mikey, I can't wait to go home and see everyone, my mom's been worried sick, Oh, and you can meet my mom too," Luci says to me as she climbs in the car.

I start the car knowing everyone is in," Charlie you ready to see your new home for the rest of the year until you are an adult?"

"Yeah, Mikey I can't wait," He replies and opens his book to read.

I pull out of the parking lot of the hotel, and I go on to the open road.

We have been driving for about six hours and I just pulled on to the highway, I have a Semi-truck coming up behind me and one Passing me, but something doesn't feel right.

Next thing I know Immense force hits the car, I can't hear and I can't think. Nobody is moving and I can feel my energy leaving my body. Then it all goes black, and I know for sure I must be dead.