Heartbeat

Enjoy!!!!

Songs for Chapter

Take you- Justin Bieber

Die in your arms- Justin Bieber

______________________________________~

Roseiris shook her head a few times. She had no idea why this man was standing before her, trying to make conversation. What would people passing by think? She knew exactly what they would be thinking. They’d be thinking about the odds of an Italian speaking to a black. She’d question it herself, more than anyone.

She definitely feels something unexplainable going on in the pit of her stomach, but did it matter? Wasn’t it just fear, it’s nothing more.

“Uhh, sorry… it’s just that you look really familiar.” He said bringing his hand to his head,  scratching it nervously. He looked down and around, anywhere but Rose’s eyes. Rose exhaled slowly and clutched her purse’ strap.

“Sorry, but I don’t know you.” She lied, and tried walking away from him. Luckily the path had cleared a bit, and she could actually see the ground. She tried her best to walk as fast as her little feet could take her.

“Wait! Wait a minute.” She heard a voice call from behind. She glanced around to see a couple of people stopping to stare at all the yelling. She ducked her head down and continued walking.

She was not about to be judged... Not today.

“Hold up,” she heard this time a hand had stopped her from walking. She turned around to see the guy once again. What was his name again? Armano… wasn’t it. She remembered him clearly, but he was just a stranger, someone she didn’t need to speak to ever.

“Why are you running away?” Armano asked. He was confused as to why she lied about knowing him, and why was she running away?

“I’m not running away, I’m simply going about my day.” She answered finally.

“Well, I know you know me. Why’d you lie?” Armano asked smiling.

“I don’t know you. I may have met you once, but I don’t know you. We’re strangers.” Rose said looking into the guys eyes this time.

“Well maybe we can change that.” Armano said.

“No, we can’t. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. Let’s just keep it that way. Or we’ll be end up in decent trouble.” Rose finished and continue walking, only to be stopped again by the guy. He stood blocking her way again.

“What trouble? Come on, we’re just two people talking. Do you know who I am?  There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Armano pleaded,

“Why are you talking to me?” Rose pleaded back, she slumped her shoulders and frowned.

“Because… you caught my attention…” Armano confessed.

Rose shook her head slowly, “Okay…?”

“And, I was wondering, and hoping that maybe we could talk. Get to know each other.” He finished.

“Why?” Rose asked more confused than ever.

“Because, like I said, you caught my attention.” Armano answered.

Rose couldn’t wrap her mind around the fact that someone like the guy in front of her would want to talk to her. They were too very different people. She wanted to be cautious, yet this man just waltz in and demand them getting to know each other. Is that how it worked? And if she says no, will he give up?